Welcome to the OC Connect Forums v. 3.1!

Take a look at this post to read about a few of the new features. Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

User avatar
Troglodyte
Posts: 16607
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:33 pm

TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Troglodyte » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 pm

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their
two-story home.
It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his
12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds
to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........?
An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day....
Calling an illegal alien an
'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an
'unlicensed pharmacist'

I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes.


I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

User avatar
SoMelo
Posts: 12324
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:51 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby SoMelo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Troglodyte wrote:BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their
two-story home.
It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his
12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds
to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........?
An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day....
Calling an illegal alien an
'undocumented immigrant'
is like calling a drug dealer an
'unlicensed pharmacist'

I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and their homes.

:iknow: because it isn't true?...

User avatar
18echo
Oversight Committee
Posts: 4223
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby 18echo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 pm

"Hoc spatium adsuesco assuesco pro profunda rhetoricam."

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 18189
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wabash » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm

You mean yet another chain email isn't true? Especially one being circulated by conservatives?

Say it ain't so.

I would like to thank the thread starter for good laugh.

I'm sure that's how he intended this.

Though he has shown an affectation for fantasy. Something like this plays right into that mindset.
Last edited by Wabash on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
-- Hunter S. Thompson

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 12276
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby John Q. Public » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Even if this were true, if your national news show of choice is covering burglaries in Butte, Montana, I'd suggest you find another channel.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
oceanvue
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby oceanvue » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 am

give Patricia the shotgun, they'll be less apt to get nervy if she's on the street howitzer
Image

User avatar
Fordama
Posts: 15803
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Fordama » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

Wabash wrote:You mean yet another chain email isn't true?
You would think that by now that people would be able to easily discern these fake moralistic stories. It's not like the internet hasn't been around long enough for people to become aware.

However, if one wants similar stories to this one--ones that get fact checked first--simply join the NRA and opt for a subscription to The American Rifleman. They have a whole page of them every month.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 18189
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wabash » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm

One has to wonder the mindset of those distributing this story that a responsible adult would leave an 11 y/o child home alone with easy access to firearms.
Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
-- Hunter S. Thompson

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

User avatar
18echo
Oversight Committee
Posts: 4223
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby 18echo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Fordama wrote:You would think that by now that people would be able to easily discern these fake moralistic stories. It's not like the internet hasn't been around long enough for people to become aware.

However, if one wants similar stories to this one--ones that get fact checked first--simply join the NRA and opt for a subscription to The American Rifleman. They have a whole page of them every month.

Fordama

Gun nut.
"Hoc spatium adsuesco assuesco pro profunda rhetoricam."

User avatar
Parrotpaul
Posts: 32922
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:31 pm

18echo wrote:Gun nut.

I've always been a gun nut, but I have never owned a gun, Weapons systems are fascinating.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 18189
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wabash » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Paul wrote:I've always been a gun nut, but I have never owned a gun, Weapons systems are fascinating.

Same here. I enjoy shotguns. I don't hunt. Just shoot clay pigeons. Sporting clays.
Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
-- Hunter S. Thompson

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4446
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wiley » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 am

Wabash wrote:Same here. I enjoy shotguns. I don't hunt. Just shoot clay pigeons. Sporting clays.
And where do you keep your shotgun? And have you taught your children to shoot? Do you ever leave you children home alone? And, do you believe this thread should've already died a natural death since the subject as been exposed as a fraud that thousands of unawaring folks have passed along in emails?
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 18189
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 am

Wiley wrote:And where do you keep your shotgun? And have you taught your children to shoot? Do you ever leave you children home alone? And, do you believe this thread should've already died a natural death since the subject as been exposed as a fraud that thousands of unawaring folks have passed along in emails?

Answers:

1. In a safe.
2. Yes.
3. Sure, when they come over and I have to run an errand. They're both grown and out of the house.
4. Sure, unless folks like you respond asking questions.
Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
-- Hunter S. Thompson

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

User avatar
GOODave
Posts: 26392
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby GOODave » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:30 am

Wabash wrote: 4. Sure, unless folks like you respond asking questions.

Or when folks like you and Paul carry on side-bar conversations that have nothing whatever to do with the topic.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 18189
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:44 am

GOODave wrote:Or when folks like you and Paul carry on side-bar conversations that have nothing whatever to do with the topic.

I only answered the questions Wiley asked. If he hadn't asked, I wouldn't have responded.
Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
-- Hunter S. Thompson

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

User avatar
GOODave
Posts: 26392
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby GOODave » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 am

Wabash wrote:I only answered the questions Wiley asked. If he hadn't asked, I wouldn't have responded.

...same as the exchange between you and Paul.

Apples to apples.

You perpetuated a thread that should have died long ago ... and then accuse Wiley of being responsible for it. No surprise there, liberals won't take personal accountability for anything, not even a meaningless thread.

--:--

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 18189
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 am

GOODave wrote:You perpetuated a thread that should have died long ago ... and then accuse Wiley of being responsible for it. No surprise there, liberals won't take personal accountability for anything, not even a meaningless thread.

--:--

Strawman.
Truth is weirder than any fiction I've seen.
-- Hunter S. Thompson

I get my news from Comedy Central and my comedy from Fox News.

User avatar
GOODave
Posts: 26392
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby GOODave » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 am

Wabash wrote:Strawman.

...is one more logical fallacy you don't understand.

User avatar
Wiley
Posts: 4446
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: TEEN SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS

Postby Wiley » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:35 am

Wabash wrote:Answers:

1. In a safe.
2. Yes.
3. Sure, when they come over and I have to run an errand. They're both grown and out of the house.
4. Sure, unless folks like you respond asking questions.
Thanks for your answers. I believe this far surpasses and concludes my interest in this thread. Thanks, again.
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

Return to “Immigration”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest