What's worse? Spouse cheats with a man or a woman?

Items of a domestic nature
Charles

What's worse? Spouse cheats with a man or a woman?

Postby Charles » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 pm

What would bug you more? Your spouse cheats on you with a person of the opposite sex to your spouse or with the same sex as your spouse?

Wiley

Re: What's worse? Spouse cheats with a man or a woman?

Postby Wiley » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:54 pm

I'd say if your spouse cheats with another woman she may have just decided to experiment with her sexual fantasies. Who that other woman is might be significant. But the major concern would be if she decided to change her sexual preference to women and shut her husband out of the bedroom. No way! The marriage would be over. A true male would try to book a menage a' trois before she changed the locks.

If your spouse cheats with another man it might be because the husband has failed to provide sufficient attention or security to keep her from straying. Look to yourself first before you decide to lay all the blame on her. Focus on understanding rather than the inflicted pain. Decide which feeling is stronger - betrayal or a sense of forgiveness. Before the couple decides that a separation or divorce are options, seek professional counseling. If all else fails and children are involved on both sides, shoot yourself so the children can have parents to raise them.
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

Charles

Postby Charles » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Wiley wrote:I'd say if your spouse cheats with another woman she may have just decided to experiment with her sexual fantasies. Who that other woman is might be significant. But the major concern would be if she decided to change her sexual preference to women and shut her husband out of the bedroom. No way! The marriage would be over. A true male would try to book a menage a' trois before she changed the locks.

If your spouse cheats with another man it might be because the husband has failed to provide sufficient attention or security to keep her from straying. Look to yourself first before you decide to lay all the blame on her. Focus on understanding rather than the inflicted pain. Decide which feeling is stronger - betrayal or a sense of forgiveness. Before the couple decides that a separation or divorce are options, seek professional counseling. If all else fails and children are involved on both sides, shoot yourself so the children can have parents to raise them.

I think you're a guy and I think you wrote that it would bother you more if your spouse (you wife) fooled around with another guy.

Me too.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Charles wrote:

I think you're a guy and I think you wrote that it would bother you more if your spouse (you wife) fooled around with another guy.

Me too.
I like you. You spot the truth pretty quickly.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Notorious

Postby Notorious » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm not married so just speaking on girlfriends but they've all been bi or ended up being bi. They alays assume at first that I will enjoy it, but I actually don't care for two women together or having a meange a trois either. I will typically let my girlfriend kiss other girls but that's as far as I'm comfortable with (and not really comfortable with it).

The guy would hurt way more because with a girl it may just not be something I could ever provide because of gender, whereas a guy is definitely more painful due to questioning one's self more.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

GOODave

Postby GOODave » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 am

Charles wrote:What would bug you more? Your spouse cheats on you with a person of the opposite sex to your spouse or with the same sex as your spouse?

I am self-aware enough to know the real meaning of "love" ... and it has nothing to do with what you feel towards your spouse and much more to do with the committment you give your spouse.

It is further not dependent on it being returned quid-pro-quo.

SO, it would bug me that my spouse cheats.

Gender of the other party doesn't matter to me because at the point she decided to seek gratification outside of our relationship, she violated the committment we made to each other.

Charles

Postby Charles » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

GOODave wrote:
Gender of the other party doesn't matter to me

Ya, right.

oceanvue

Postby oceanvue » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:49 pm

the worse thing is when another guys wife cheats on him with another lady's husband and you get dealt out of the card game altogether

slowyoroll

Postby slowyoroll » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Notorious wrote:I'm not married so just speaking on girlfriends but they've all been bi or ended up being bi. They alays assume at first that I will enjoy it, but I actually don't care for two women together or having a meange a trois either. I will typically let my girlfriend kiss other girls but that's as far as I'm comfortable with (and not really comfortable with it).

The guy would hurt way more because with a girl it may just not be something I could ever provide because of gender, whereas a guy is definitely more painful due to questioning one's self more.

Ya, strippers usually have very rough lives with questionable backgrounds..not suprising that they are confused..I don't think that makes them Gay

With a man if he cheats with another man he is straight up Gay and week for not being able to come clean in the first place..why hook up with a woman just because you are not man enough to be true to yourself?
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

oceanvue

Postby oceanvue » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:54 pm

If I was a girl I would definitely be gay. It makes me gag just to think about waking up next to my big ugly arse

slowyoroll

Postby slowyoroll » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm

oceanvue wrote:If I was a girl I would definitely be gay. It makes me gag just to think about waking up next to my big ugly arse

Why?! That's just gross....
"IF YOU'RE NOT RICH, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB DON'T BLAME WALL STREET BLAME YOURSELF!"

HERMAN CAIN

IDIOT

Notorious

Postby Notorious » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
Ya, strippers usually have very rough lives with questionable backgrounds..not suprising that they are confused..I don't think that makes them Gay

With a man if he cheats with another man he is straight up Gay and week for not being able to come clean in the first place..why hook up with a woman just because you are not man enough to be true to yourself?

I have never dated a stripper but I get where you're coming from in reference to them.

I actually feel uneasy watching 2 chicks make out just like I would if it was a random guy/girl making out,
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:20 pm

slowyoroll wrote:
Why?! That's just gross....

What's gross...his wanting to be gay, or the graphic of his big ugly ass next to yours at 6:45AM?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “At Home”