I'm So Excited; I Bought A Drill Doctor!

Items of a domestic nature
Brooke

I'm So Excited; I Bought A Drill Doctor!

Postby Brooke » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I have lots of dull drill bits and I have been meaning to buy a Drill Dr. for ages. I finally did.

This model sharpens regular drill bits, mortar drill bits and the spade bits for wood! How cool is that?

It is a Drill Doctor DDSB Spade and Twist Drill Bit Sharpener.

shopping.jpg
shopping.jpg (5.49 KiB) Viewed 419 times

Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Parrotpaul

Re: I'm So Excited; I Bought A Drill Doctor!

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm happy for you. You must do a whole lot of drilling to need a drill bit sharpener. How much drilling does someone need to do before the bit needs sharpening? That's an interesting question, and one I have never ever considered. I have the normal selection of drill bits and spade bits for wood, but I have never needed any of them sharpened, and I have done a bunch of work over the 45 years or so I have had most of these bits.

What is it you drill so much? Inquiring minds want to know.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Fordama

Re: I'm So Excited; I Bought A Drill Doctor!

Postby Fordama » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:55 pm

This is the side of brooke I like.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Return to “At Home”