Oscars

Wabash

Re: Oscars

Postby Wabash » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm

I liked the surprise of having the FLOTUS present the Best Picture Award.

Very classy.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

SoMelo

Postby SoMelo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Yeah, seriously the award ceremony couldn't had ended any better! The FLOTUS announcing best picture. I know some repugs are still pi$$ing their pants :cheers:

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm

SoMelo wrote:Yeah, seriously the award ceremony couldn't had ended any better! The FLOTUS announcing best picture. I know some repugs are still pi$$ing their pants :cheers:

Libs acted the same way when Reagan opened them one year.

Haters gonna hate.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Red wrote:
Hey Bongo, go pound sand. It was a joke. Must be fun trying to read my mind. Argo SUCKED. 99% of the thanks for getting those people out of carter's favorite leader goes to the Canadian. Leave to the hollyweirds idiots to re-write history!

I must have missed the prequel. How did those people get in carter's favorite leader in the first place?

Read your mind? It's hard enough trying to read your posts :D

Seriously Red, here's your chance to tell me why you think "Argo was a political choice", as you put it.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

pattywannamack

Postby pattywannamack » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Notorious wrote:One of the meanest things I've ever done is convince an autistic kid the Independence Day was a historically accurate movies.

Noto you troll on a god-tier level.

I can only hope that one day I will acquire just a fragment of your trolling ability.
There is nothing uglier in this world than a parent riding on the success of their child.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 am

The FLOTUS handles the criticism with all the grace and aplomb we've come to know.

Link
Shoot, my bangs set off a national conversation. My shoes can set off a national conversation. That's just sort of where we are. We've got a lot of talking going on," the first lady said only somewhat jokingly Thursday before an appearance in Chicago, her hometown. "It's like everybody's kitchen-table conversation is now accessible to everybody else so there's a national conversation about anything.

Return to “Movies”