The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

MSNBC Guest: Obama White House ‘Most Hostile to Media in U.S

Red

MSNBC Guest: Obama White House ‘Most Hostile to Media in U.S

Postby Red » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Well, shiver me timbers! Hell has frozen over! I used to and still dislike mr. franken, but I have no idea what has gotten into him. An epiphany? Guilt? Of course watch the useful idiot run to the white house defense!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... us-history

Here’s something I bet you never imagined someone saying on MSNBC: “This [administration] is the most hostile to the media that has been in United States history.”

Yet there was syndicated columnist and former CNN correspondent Bob Franken saying so on Saturday’s MSNBC Live (video follows with transcript and commentary):

T.J. HOLMES, SUBSTITUTE HOST: Bob, you covered the White House for a long time. You’ve been around, and you were shaking your head there the whole time and wanting to chime in. What is it?

BOB FRANKEN, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: Well, let's use the "P" word here. This is propaganda when it comes from the White House: government covering the government. It’s not what you’re supposed to do in the United States of America. But we have an administration, every president gets to the point where he dislikes the press. It’s that simple. And every administration tries to manipulate the press. But this is the most hostile to the media that has been in United States history. Not only do we have this thing where they’re…

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp ... z2mGYYDh00

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Re: MSNBC Guest: Obama White House ‘Most Hostile to Media in

Postby Wabash » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:54 pm

More whining from the sore loser crowd.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:42 pm

So now former CNN correspondent and syndicated columnist Bob Franken is subjected to a Wabashism. :roll:

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Since when have conservatives ever cared what he had to say?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:34 pm

And now I am subjected to one. Comment about the article Wabash. Do you agree or disagree that this is the most hostile Administration to the Press, or are we stuck listening to more of your tired mantras?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:03 pm

When you can show proof of when you cared about what Franken had to say prior to this I'll see it your way.

Until then this is the typical situational support that has become the norm of conservatives.

The so called "liberal" media isn't to be trusted unless it is telling them what they want to hear.

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:23 am

I don't have to show squat. Comment on the article or shut up. What Franken had to say has nothing to do with if I even know who this guy is.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:25 am

No you don't have to show squat. But that is all you have left.

BTW, Obama is still president.

Despite all the carpings of conservatives and Franken alike.

And he is still better than the alternative or the predecessor that conservatives supported.

sbayhills

Postby sbayhills » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 am

You're the one who can't bring yourself to comment about the subject in the thread instead of throwing out your tired Wabash lines. Franken is not the first WH correspondent who has stated the same comments about this Administration. Hardly the "most transparent" that was promised.

We know Obama is still President. When will he start acting like he wants or is up for the job?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 am

Hey, all I can say is this is what you get when the OP misses the point of the video - and the article it quoted. GIGO.

And I'm still looking for that "(video follows with transcript and commentary)".

Thread closed.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Return to “TV”