The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

So who's watching Jimmy Fallon tonight?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

So who's watching Jimmy Fallon tonight?

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Probably not me. I didn't think his previous show was especially entertaining. I don't watch TV in that time slot much but I usually found myself gravitating to Leno, at least for the monologue and his first bit - with switches back and forth to catch Letterman's Top 10.

I really don't understand NBC's thinking but I'm not a student of late-night TV, so what do I know? Well, other than they just gave Letterman a whole lot of viewers. I doubt that Fallon's going to have much appeal to the people who actually liked Leno.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

not4u13

Re: So who's watching Jimmy Fallon tonight?

Postby not4u13 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:16 pm

I will be watching. Looking forward to Fallon. Didn't care for Leno.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

Red

Postby Red » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:58 pm

fallon is a useful idiot! Nobody But Communists are idiots. It is my belief they were losing their patience with Leno's anti-obama jokes. I will never tune in.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Red wrote: Nobody But Communists are idiots.

So we now know that Red believes that only communists are intelligent.

Hmmm....okay
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “TV”