The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Chelsea tells piers morgan like it is

Red

Chelsea tells piers morgan like it is

Postby Red » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Wow, this Chelsea is my hero. Too bad the only way I saw this piece is on the net. No way I would ever stop on cnn to watch:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-me ... ea-handler

Comedian Chelsea Handler Mocks Piers Morgan: ‘You’re a Terrible Interviewer’

By Jeffrey Meyer | March 11, 2014 | 08:39

Controversial comedian Chelsea Handler stopped by CNN’s Piers Morgan Live last night and had some harsh words for the outgoing CNN host.

Appearing as his guest on Monday March 11, Handler slammed the provocative Morgan’s interviewing skills and claimed that “I have to come here and tolerate this nonsense and then I have to ...You can't even pay attention for 60 seconds. You're a terrible interviewer.” [See video below.]

Handler seemed offended after Morgan said the interview was “designed to flag your tawdry book” before laughing at the cancelation of his show. Handler then called Morgan out for his lack of interest in the interview and pointed out how “This is your show. You have to pay attention to the guest that you invited on your show." Despite Morgan’s insistence that he only pays attention to interesting guests Handler shot back that “It doesn't matter how interesting I am. You signed up for this job.”

The tense back-and-forth concluded when Handler mocked Morgan for his “terrible” interviewing skills, suggesting that “maybe that's why your job is coming to an end.” Despite Handler’s divisive comedic style, her takedown of Piers Morgan was a great way to help send his cancelled show into the CNN archives.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-me ... z2vhdCrHF2

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

MDDad

Re: Chelsea tells piers morgan like it is

Postby MDDad » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 pm

After watching the video, I got the impression that the whole bit was a comedy routine. It seemed no different than when John Stewart or Stephen Colbert "argue" with their guests.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 pm

It doesn't matter if it was a comedy bit! All that matters is what the woman I've never heard of said to the man I couldn't care less about! :steam:
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Postby Red » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Sorry JQP. I cant stand the arrogant Brit and love what she did. It was not a comedy bit. :lol:
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

I can't wait till you post Khloe Khardasian's opinion of him. :roll:
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Postby Red » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Another personal attack JQP? You ask others to cool it, yet you feel compelled to come at me. In light of the recent history of this british boob, I thought it was interesting. Sorry if it upset you so much that you would accuse me of watching realty shows.
Last edited by Red on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Huh? Where's the personal attack? Inquiring minds want to know.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “TV”