The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Martha Stewart roasts Justin Bieber

Parrotpaul

Martha Stewart roasts Justin Bieber

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:14 am

Martha Stewart knocked it out of the park at the Justin Bieber roast. This is a Martha Stewart you have never seen or heard...OK just heard. She must have picked up some good material when she was in the slammer...she's done more time than all the others combined. This is simply funny...if this kind of humor offends you...don't watch. It is unedited...enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=294-SqFsKvI

"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Parrotpaul

Re: Martha Stewart roasts Justin Bieber

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:39 am

Honest question...do videos just not do it for you guys regardless of topic or content? There never seems to be any kinds of comments whatsoever from videos such as these.

Should we just stop posting them? Your call.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 am

I never expect discussion on entertaining videos. I think people generally enjoy them but there isn't much to say about most of them.

Political videos, the choir will watch but nobody else, so they're pretty much a waste as far as adding to the discussion goes. Fine if you want to entertain the choir but about as useful as a blind link to the Washington Times if you think it's going to make a point.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:44 am

Maybe some one word responses that let the author of the thread know it's worth the time to post the stuff.

You know...cool...funny..that sucked...stuff that shows posters on this forum are really humans and have reactions other than conflict and put-downs.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:47 am

I thought Martha was absolutely hilarious. I didn't know she had it in her.

And Bieber looks like a wasted high school kid, wearing his dad's shirt and tie, and who would rather be anywhere else but there.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:50 am

Bieber took it well....I liked her Shaq line about the bedrooms being turned into refrigerators....the absorbent sheets line worked well also.

I agree...Martha was a star. Who knew?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 am

Parrotpaul wrote:Maybe some one word responses that let the author of the thread know it's worth the time to post the stuff.

Wellllll, if phpBB ever gets around to fixing one little bug, the next version of the board should have a button for that.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:47 am

That would do it. :cheers:

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 am

Parrotpaul: I agree...Martha was a star. Who knew?

I did. I have been buying her books from the beginning.

I don't know if you guys are aware that for years she has traveled the world in order to learn new things about how other cultures do things. She then brings that knowledge back to her business and finds ways to incorporate it into her enterprise.

She's a billionaire - she is obviously multi-talented.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:36 am

She brought it hard!

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 am

Translation please?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:19 pm

bring it

Used as a "manly" come back to someone who is either being challenged or it can be offered as a direct challenge to another;

Similar expressions:
"Show me what you got!"
"Do your worst"
"Bring your ****!"
"Go for it!"

Basketball Player 1: "Im gonna slam dunk yo punk ass."

Basketball Player 2: "Ahhhight, bring it bitch. Let's see what you got!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bring+it

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Brooke, I thought "She brought it hard!" was perfectly clear English. Perhaps as Winston Churchill or Queen Elizabeth might have phrased it, "Martha butt-served all their candy asses!"

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:50 pm

She brought WHAT hard?

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:19 pm

IT!

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:22 pm

What do you expect from an alleged Texan who claims to be an American?

This is the woman who changes things without much fanfare, MDDAD. "The tortoise whisperer."

Brooke

Postby Brooke » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:10 pm

I know what a candy ass is but I don't know what butt - served means.

Return to “TV”