SM football Coach Harry Welch back as coach

Re: SM football Coach Harry Welch back as coach

Postby oceanvue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

oh fine :cheers:
oceanvue

Postby pattywannamack » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 pm

oceanvue wrote:why? It seems like players and parents are happy enough to throw him a rally, your concern is curious. Why aren't you more focused with the coaches your school hire? Reed Diehl was hired by Rollo and bilked investors out of millions $$$, yet no outrage on your part...How come?

Well I believe after the story broke out Diehl was no longer on the coaching staff for one thing.

All I am saying is that as a professional Welch had better have his act together. Few other occupations would let a person keep their jobs after all the crap that they had put their employer through.

But I digress, the man is back and the issue seems to have simmered. To dwell on this further would be to perpetuate an issue that seems to have already passed.
There is nothing uglier in this world than a parent riding on the success of their child.
pattywannamack

Postby oceanvue » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:18 pm

pattywannamack wrote:
Well I believe after the story broke out Diehl was no longer on the coaching staff for one thing.

All I am saying is that as a professional Welch had better have his act together. Few other occupations would let a person keep their jobs after all the crap that they had put their employer through.

But I digress, the man is back and the issue seems to have simmered. To dwell on this further would be to perpetuate an issue that seems to have already passed.

you're learning impaired
oceanvue

Postby pattywannamack » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:13 am

Haha thanks
There is nothing uglier in this world than a parent riding on the success of their child.
pattywannamack

Previous