Mass. Woman Makes Her Mark in the Stupid Criminal Elite

Stupid Criminal Tricks are our favorites!
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Mass. Woman Makes Her Mark in the Stupid Criminal Elite

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Millbury, Mass. - Maria Daly reported that burglars had broken into her house while she, her husband and their dog were asleep and made off with $10,000 worth of jewelry and other stuff. and then to add insult to injury, the hate-filled perps painted "BLM" on the back wall of the house, because we all know that Black burglars always like to give the police their first clue and ethnic types never go anywhere without their trusty can of spray paint.

Police Chief Donald Desorey sensed that something didn't quite add up, since Daly's husband is a police officer and the family pooch is a police K-9.

Mrs. Daly was charged with filing a false police report and misleading a police investigation and was released on her own recognizance. Neither Officer Daly was charged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... olice-say/

Don't look at me, I just work here.

ocfootballfan

Re: Mass. Woman Makes Her Mark in the Stupid Criminal Elite

Postby ocfootballfan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:45 pm

And I thought it was only the red neck Trump supporters were stupid.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Mass. Woman Makes Her Mark in the Stupid Criminal Elite

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:21 pm

The story didn't mention her political affiliation but it said this about the graffiti:

“We woke up to not only our house being robbed while we were sleeping, but to see this hatred for no reason,” Daly allegedly wrote on Facebook that day.

Read into that whatever you wish.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Return to “News of the Weird”