"the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: "the inevitable disaster that will be the Trump Administration"

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Didn't we have a Religious Freedom Day not too long ago?

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Bick wrote:mata, viola, controla - It's their stated motto. Connect the dots with what he said, and what he is in the process of doing to keep us safe from them.

I'm more concerned about white supremacists screaming, "you will not replace us.! "

Some of whom were described as "good people."

How is he keeping us safe from them?
Last edited by Wabash on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Good prime? The USDA is grading Nazis now?

Bick

Postby Bick » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Wabash wrote:Source of the post I'm more concerned about white supremacists screaming, "you will not replace us.! "

Some of whom were described as "good prime."

How is he keeping us safe from them?

You're really more concerned about white supremacists than MS-13? Makes sense.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post The USDA is grading Nazis now?

Ooops.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Bick wrote:Source of the post You're really more concerned about white supremacists than MS-13? Makes sense.

More Americans have been killed on American soil by white supremacists than MS-13.

So, yes.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm

Trump had his physical. It's claimed he is 6' 3" and weighs 239 lbs.

This meme pretty much sums up why that is probably BS. Maybe the football aficionados can explain the term, "program weight."
Attachments
Trump Physical.jpg

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Every time I see a picture of Trump and the roughly forty pounds he's put on in the last year, I can't help but feel more and more sorry for Melania.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Yeah, not a great visual.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Apparently the holdup on the spending bill is that Donald wants it to fully fund his wall. Now, he said on his application that he was a developer by trade. Wouldn't a developer know that 1.) it can't possibly be fully built this year, and 2.) ain't no way in Hell the government is going to sit on that much money for however many years it takes to build it. And I guess, 3.) I don't know anything about the business, but I wouldn't think even a hotel project would start out with all of the cash set aside in a bank.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:52 am

Given that Trump was a leader in the birther movement it only seems fitting after the claim of him only weighing 239 lbs.

There is now a group called the Girther movement.

Get it?
Last edited by John Q. Public on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mystery link removed

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:58 pm

And the Award for the Greatest Achievement in FAKE News goes to...

Don himself! =D> =D> =D>

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:29 am

Take the challenge...are you as "intact" as Trump?

This is the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) that Trump aced, which led his doctor to proclaim "The president is mentally very sharp, very intact."

This may seem like a low bar to all you haters, but I for one I feel much better knowing that the man with his finger on the nuclear button can draw a clock and knows what a lion is...I confess, had my my doubts

"Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in the land. You can count on it.”
Mike Pence

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:59 am

Wabash wrote:Source of the post Given that Trump was a leader in the birther movement it only seems fitting after the claim of him only weighing 239 lbs.

I'm sure it is only a coincidence that number is one pound less than what is considered obese. :lol:

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:14 am

If he really only weighed 239 pounds during the physical, it's because he took a 30-pound power enema before he left home.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:37 pm

First of all, I don't care how much he weighs, and I don't know why you guys do.

Secondly, anybody who is in any way involved with fitness knows that muscle weighs more than fat. The photos of Trump juxtaposed with photos of 240 pound athletes are silly. If you could take that fat from around his middle and turn it into muscle on his arms, legs and chest, he would probably weigh 250, and look like he lost weight.
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:50 pm

I can't help it. This is pretty stinking funny.

Stormy Daniels Once Claimed She Spanked Donald Trump With a Forbes Magazine

According to 2009 emails between political operatives who were at the time advising Daniels on a possible political campaign, the adult film actor and director claimed that her affair with Trump included an unusual act: spanking him with a copy of Forbes magazine.

“She says one time he made her sit with him for three hours watching ‘shark week.’ Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes magazine.”

Then we have another evangelical conservative.

In early 2009, Daniels announced that she was considering challenging Sen. David Vitter, the Louisiana Republican who two years earlier had been snared in a sex scandal. Vitter’s phone number was discovered in the records of the so-called D.C. Madam, who ran a prostitution ring in the nation’s capital. Vitter, who now is a lobbyist, was a prominent social conservative who opposed abortion and gay marriage. Daniels, who grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, told reporters she wanted to highlight his hypocrisy. She offered up a potential campaign slogan: “Stormy Daniels: Screwing people honestly.”

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post First of all, I don't care how much he weighs, and I don't know why you guys do.

It's just another example of his stretching the truth and outright lying.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:00 pm

Nobody ever lies about their weight, huh?
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Secondly, anybody who is in any way involved with fitness knows that muscle weighs more than fat. The photos of Trump juxtaposed with photos of 240 pound athletes are silly. If you could take that fat from around his middle and turn it into muscle on his arms, legs and chest, he would probably weigh 250, and look like he lost weight.

That's not only a weak rationalization, it's almost a de facto admission that Trump is overly fat. To me it's not so much his weight as it is the fact that he's put on so much of it since he took office (oh my God, Saturday will be one year). My guess is he's eating from stress, as many children do, and the results could be dangerous. Extreme job stress and carrying extra tonnage are two of the prime factors for deadly cardiovascular events.

Return to “National”