The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Tim Tebow

Notorious

Re: Tim Tebow

Postby Notorious » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Luca wrote:I can't say that I follow your line of reasoning here..........Luca

Because he openly welcomes his fans who deify him.

His UF gators had no reason to be in the championship game that year other than he cried to get them in.

Not to mention the fact he always has to include God in speeches. I don't like any player that does that.

Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

Luca

Postby Luca » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm

I haven't followed his career that closely so I don't know what the crying reference is all about. But welcoming fans is not unique, it's preferable to the alternative, and certainly isn't the defining characteristic of a miserable person.

Lots of people include God in their speech and doing all the time can get tiresome, especially if you feel you are being proselytized. But that hardly makes someone a "miserable person."...........Luca

SoMelo

Postby SoMelo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

I find it amusing when he thanks God for his touchdowns but nary a word when he throws an interception or gets sacked.. What's up with that?

Frogger

Postby Frogger » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Kill dogs and you are forgiven. Bend a knee to The Lord and to some you become persona non grata. WSeems like a perversion of priorities to me.

Through all the bad treatment by the Jets Time Tebow maintained a professional attitude. Even while being bad mouthed he kept his work ethic high and never responded in kind to the cruel jibes coming from the Jets.

While I am not a Patriots fan I do wish Tebow nothing but the best. May he find the success the Jets refused to give him the chance to find.

CredoBBallCoach

Postby CredoBBallCoach » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 am

Looks like Tebow's stock has definately risen in the Patriots organization. From QB to TE alongside Gronk, he is now the most versatile man on that team. Hernandez being arrested was the greatest thing to ever happen to Tebow.

Return to “NFL”