The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Buffalo Bills sign Matt Leinart

cruiser

Buffalo Bills sign Matt Leinart

Postby cruiser » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:20 am

Buffalo Bills sign Leinart, Both the Bills projected would be starters ; Kevin Kolb and EJ Manuel are out
with injuries, apparently Kolb has had a number of concussion injuries in the past, Manuel had a minor
procedure on his injured knee recently - this leaves as of now only Jeff Tuel (an undrafted rookie) and
Leinart as the only healthy QB's on the Bills roster.

Terms of Leinart's deal weren't disclosed. - will be interesting to see if Leinart can take advantage
of the situation. - as in life, "it's being at the right place at the right time" for just about anything!

On a side note, I noticed that the Jets also wanted Leinart and John Beck to try out for a QB spot there also,
but the Bills signed Leinart first; no matter what, experienced NFL QB's are in demand if the right age.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Gave the thread a title that tells what it's about

Parrotpaul

Re: Interesting - Matt Leinart

Postby Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:24 pm

USC boys have done well in Buffalo in the past....OJ.

He'll love the cool air.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Red

Postby Red » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Good Luck Matt!
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Good luck Matt!
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

RedFred

Re: Buffalo Bills sign Matt Leinart

Postby RedFred » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Bills release Leinart after one week and a 0.0 QB rating in his only start. I don't think the NFL is in his future

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:10 pm

He and Ryan Leaf could meet in some Seal Beach bar and discuss their careers....that would consume two beers worth of time.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

RedFred

Postby RedFred » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:12 pm

I don't believe that Ryan is allowed to leave the state of Montana.

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Three days to learn the playbook? Obviously he wasn't an NFL caliber QB, but that doesn't seem like much of a chance.

Parrotpaul

Postby Parrotpaul » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm

It's a fine place for him. I lived in the northeast corner of Montana for a year. The local bar had a sign in the front window...."no dogs or Indians allowed." The sheep slept with one eye open.

ocfootballfan

Postby ocfootballfan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo picks up A Corp again if Miami drops him (which I expect to happen).

Return to “NFL”