The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

ATT offers on-line NFL Sunday Ticket

Parrotpaul

ATT offers on-line NFL Sunday Ticket

Postby Parrotpaul » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:21 am

Sorry if this appears to be advertising... it is, but my intent is to let folks who can't get NFL Sunday Ticket , because they don't have a Direct TV Dish, know about this new offering. I live in a condo, and I am a Patriots fan...in order to see AFC East divisional games, or games that weren't being televised locally, I had to go to a sports bar to see a game. Now that ATT owns Direct TV, they are offering streaming Sunday Ticket for $199 for all Sunday games during the 2015 regular season... as soon as I purchased the basic offering, it was updated immediately to the $359 deal... which I didn't need to begin with... but others might like the deal as well...hence this article from Fidelity services... the link won't work for you... here is most of the text...I'm psyched.

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. , Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DIRECTV, now part of the AT&T(T) family, and the NFL, have significantly expanded the availability of NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV to more fans, on more devices, so millions of customers who are unable to install a satellite dish can still watch every live out-of-market NFL game, every Sunday afternoon.

The exclusive, live streaming version of the popular NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription service is available to consumers living in an apartment, condominium or townhome who are not now receiving DIRECTV service. NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV is also available to consumers who were not able to install a DIRECTV dish at their home due to an obstruction or other restriction. Active students at four-year universities nationwide can buy NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U at an exclusive student price.

"Millions of people in apartments and houses in the U.S. who were unable to install DIRECTV satellite dishes can now enjoy every out-of-market game, every Sunday afternoon on their favorite mobile and connected devices," said Alex Kaplan, senior vice president, Marketing for DIRECTV, part of the AT&T(T) family. "More NFL fans than ever before will be able to access NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV service and follow their favorite teams and players."

NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV packages start at $49.99 a month for four months, and offer a variety of services (features vary according to the varying packages), including live out-of-market NFL games every Sunday afternoon, accessible via computers, tablets, smartphones or popular connected devices – including Xbox One, Xbox 360, Sony PS3, Sony PS4, Roku and Chromecast. NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV MAX also provides access to the popularRED ZONE CHANNEL and DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE, an exclusive live channel entirely devoted to fantasy football. Entering its second season, DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE gives game-to-game fantasy analysis and real-time stats, highlights, projections and key player updates powered by NFL.com Fantasy Football.

[i]A special student version of NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U offers all premium features and benefits available in NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV MAX at a very "student-friendly" price of only $24.99/month for four months.

To subscribe to an NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV streaming package, consumers must visit nflsundayticket.tv online to see if they're eligible for the standalone live streaming service and to review package details.

<snip>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmN5ZTvyQjw

"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “NFL”