The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Catch the last two minute highlights of the Bears game

cruiser

Catch the last two minute highlights of the Bears game

Postby cruiser » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Barkley throws two sure TD passes to receivers who drop the ball which would have probably won the game.
He throws for 3TD's and 2picks,one not his fault. First time as a starter, finally got his chance
after 3? years as a backup or practice squad player. Word is he might keep the job for now.

Luca

Re: Catch the last two minute highlights of the Bears game

Postby Luca » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:50 pm

There are more NFL football teams than there are effective quarterbacks. If you can just hang in there long enough as a backup QB you are eventually going to get a shot somewhere. There are more journeyman quarterbacks than for any other position in the NFL.....................Luca

not4u13

Re: Catch the last two minute highlights of the Bears game

Postby not4u13 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 am

I watched part of that game. I saw the first "pick" and thought the same thing. Not really his fault. It was taken out of the hands of the receiver. Now, you could argue that he should not have thrown the ball with the receiver so close, but I don't put something like that on the QB. I just can't.

The first touchdown throw was nice too.

I didn't watch the rest of the game. Hope he gets to stay in the role for awhile.
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

Return to “NFL”