Flight MH370.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Flight MH370.

Postby John Q. Public » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Of the non-crash scenarios, piracy is starting to sound the most plausible. Well, except for alien abduction of course. My money's still on cabin depressurization but piracy is a close second.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:38 am

Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
The Associated Press - By EILEEN NG - Associated Press LINK

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — The missing Malaysian jetliner was deliberately diverted and continued flying for more than six hours after severing contact with the ground, meaning it could have gone as far northwest as Kazakhstan or into the Indian Ocean's southern reaches, Malaysia's leader said Saturday.

Investigators now have a high degree of certainty that one of the plane's communications systems — the Aircraft and Communications Addressing and Reporting System — was disabled before the aircraft reached the east coast of Malaysia, Najib said. Shortly afterward, someone on board switched off the aircraft's transponder, which communicates with civilian air traffic controllers.

Najib confirmed that Malaysian air force defense radar picked up traces of the plane turning back westward, crossing over Peninsular Malaysia into the northern stretches of the Strait of Malacca. Authorities previously had said this radar data could not be verified. "These movements are consistent with deliberate action by someone on the plane," Najib said.

Although the aircraft was flying virtually blind to air traffic controllers at this point, onboard equipment continued to send "pings" to satellites. The prime minister said the last confirmed signal between the plane and a satellite came at 8:11 a.m. — 7 hours and 31 minutes after takeoff. This was more than five hours later than the previous time given by Malaysian authorities as the possible last contact. Airline officials have said the plane had enough fuel to fly for up to about eight hours.
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:28 am

This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

kramer

CNN speculated if black hole swallowed Malaysian flight 370

Postby kramer » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:23 am

CNN is the same 'news' organization that recently speculated if global warming was the cause of an asteroid almost hitting the earth.

CNN Actually Speculated If A Black Hole Swallowed The Missing Malaysia Flight
BRETT LOGIURATO
MAR. 20, 2014, 12:31 AM 6,523 6

http://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-blac ... 370-2014-3

People wonder why so many Americans are uninformed. The above is a good clue as to where to start looking.
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

Fordama

Re: CNN speculated if black hole swallowed Malaysian flight

Postby Fordama » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:57 am

That's the problem with cable news---you have to fill hour after hour with something. An idiot over on FOX commented on finding Flight 370 by saying it took 2000 years for them to find Noah's Ark.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

I'm still calling BS. They say they found the black box. :-" But nothing from the plane. :eh?: Not a paper cup, life vest or parts from the plane. I say the Chinese navy found the deepest water in the area and threw a black box overboard and called it in to stop people from looking.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:56 pm

The conspiracy theories are getting wilder. There are some speculating that the plane is hidden on Diego Garcia. Sure... Right in the middle of a US airbase... :shock: I'm sure we didn't notice that.
After all this time the debris is so thinly scattered by the wind and waves it will never be found, or at least the parts will never be identified. Not likely anything imprinted with Malaysian flight MD370 anyway. The wreckage is in at least 18,000 feet of water, almost the limit of any ROVs we have. It may take years to recover anything. But the stories continue to come, well at least until the media finds another sensation to get us to buy more papers. Maybe next week. Didn't someone report that a UFO forced that FedEx truck into that charter bus?

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh yeah, this incident is what conspiracy theorists live for!

Fordama

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Thu May 29, 2014 8:53 am

I'm still calling BS. They say they found the black box. But nothing from the plane. Not a paper cup, life vest or parts from the plane. I say the Chinese navy found the deepest water in the area and threw a black box overboard and called it in to stop people from looking.

Now they say that there was never any "pings" from flight 370's black box in the area they have been looking in. Just like in the beginning of the search the Chinese are the ones who change the search locations with their find. :-"

Still not one piece of evidence that this plane crashed.
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

Troglodyte

Postby Troglodyte » Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 am

The Chinese would have to clone the black box down to the serial numbers and known positions and cockpit conversations with the ground.. Well that's been aired enough by the media. And they've had months to manufacture that copy of the black box. Chinese specialize in copying our stuff.
Damn, I'm starting to sound like one of those conspiracy nuts.... :shock: :lol:
Are the Chinese also copying the drug cartels? Killing a whole plane load in order to get one "problem"?

Return to “Planes”