Nike Extravaganza

cruiser

Nike Extravaganza

Postby cruiser » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:22 pm

,,for the first time I can remember other than the initial event, all the reserve seating is already
sold out as of several days ago. I like to watch some good high school basketball when I can so
I figured I would get some tickets for the Extravaganza this year. Ticketing is all on-line this year
and yep you can't get any reserve seats for the Saturday evening session; wow, MD's athletic center
almost holds 3500 fans for basketball games; it's bigger than a lot of small college gyms, I'll have
to sit in the upper nose bleed section if I want to see any games.

Omar Bongo

Re: Nike Extravaganza

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:13 pm

A bit surprising since MD plays a couple ho-hummers...
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Ya, but a lot of good matchups with other teams. Oak Hill/Chino Hills, Sierra Canyon/Bishop Gorman, etc

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Even though Oak Hill looks a bit down this year that could be a good game...SC should handle Gorman easily

You're right though there are a lot of good if not great socal teams playing
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

longtimeobserver

Postby longtimeobserver » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Village Christian was slated to be a top squad this year but had several top players transfer out of the school
thus weakening the team. Unfortunately they were scheduled before the transfers. St. Augustine is considered
to be one of the Top San Diego Area teams and a favorite to make the Finals of the Open Division Championships.
Although MD defeated them in the Mission Viejo Finals earlier in the season they are still a strong team
having lost only to Fairfax in a very close game. They were scheduled before MD knew they would be
playing in the MV tournament.

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:48 pm

As of 2pm today there were only sixty (60) general admission tickets left to be sold online if
you are thinking of attending the Saturday PM session schedule games. The girl at the athletic
office told me all the reserve seats were already sold out more then a week ago, the fastest
ever apparently, so if anyone is still thinking of going, get on the computer post haste -
for this event the gym is seating 3400 seats!, fyi

Return to “High School”