In case anyone cares some rumors I've heard about leagues prior to the meetings:
1) Several leagues are looking at the 8 team conference idea. It is more manageable than the 10 team mess that is the SCL/SVL. It allows you to add a school that might be a bit scary in a sport like football when you know the worst 4 schools won't have to play them.
2)The Garden Grove league for the first time in quite some time is actually looking to add a couple teams, including bringing Pacifica back in and going to 8 teams. No idea who the 8th team would be but there are a couple schools in the area who are looking to get out of their current situation (Orange and Western)
3) The Empire League is likely to look very different. Both Western and Pacifica could be out and the remaining 4 teams may need to latch on to another league (whatever the old Century League is calling itself these days could add those 4 schools and become a 12 team conference)
4) The Sunset schools would like to boot Edison and Los Al and take in Beckman and CdM. I don't think its going to happen, but CdM to the Sunset seems likely. Fryer talked about Marina out, but that seems unlikely. They are pretty good at many other sports and begged hard to stay in the league 4 years ago.
5) Crean is not going into the PCL. Those schools see it as a direct threat who has been building up its sports program and school size over the past few years.I think their intention had always been to build a OLu type school without the size restrictions that Orange places on OLu's campus. The OCL and GWL also don't make any sense. They will be one of the "problems" of this cycle.
6) The Capo schools aren't saying much about what they plan to propose. They have 6 schools and are tired of Mission so they could circle up and form their own league. Or the could keep ET and Trabuco to form an 8 team conference. Or they could suck it up and keep Mission and find a replacement for Laguna Hills. Mission is a real big headache for placement as there isn't any nearby league that would be a viable alternative.
7) Laguna Hills likely is going to end up in the PCL or OCL. Both leagues have expressed interest in adding them and making an 8 team configuration. The OCL would really like to get rid of Laguna Beach who dominates almost every sport in that league.
Freeway League may be the only one that doesn't make any changes (and possibly the Orange League).