Football transfer tracker

bigdog33101

Football transfer tracker

Postby bigdog33101 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Thought this would be a cool topic to start in order to keep track of who's where, transfer rumors and news. I'll write down below what i have

Jserra losing two more freshmen, Andrew Dukas starting 6'3 freshman QB to La Habra, and Adam Molloy frosh RB/CB to Corona Del Mar,Andrew already transferred, but Adam finishing school year at Jserra which ends in may, both solid players could've been impact players in Jserra's future. Both highlight film down below

Dukas-http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7604334/5816abb090f993277887842b
Molloy-http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7736608/581d3ba8bd75201368973723

Tyler Hartigan freshman LB Jserra- Santa Margarita (obviously son of Jim Hartigan) solid linebacker who played a fullback type position on offense, should be interesting to see what he does at SM. His older brother who is a senior is staying at Jserra

JoJuan collins to dorsey? Gonna be a animal, has 3 offers from Boston College, Oregon State, and Georgia. Apparently left MD due to grades

Joey Allen from Bosco to Mission, gonna be an interesting QB battle over there
Titus Toler to Jserra from Mater Dei, Good corner who will play WR at Jserra, as his dad has WR job there now

Demario King who will be JR this fall, did frosh year at MD was a standout on frosh team, tore ACL soph year and didnt play a game at Los Al now at Jserra

Matt Coral Oaks to ??

McClain brothers to Jserra from SM, Malik offered by Washington, Jserra will have studs on D-Line

Obviously know there is a lot more but just wanted to start things off

Fridayisgameday

Re: Football transfer tracker

Postby Fridayisgameday » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:41 pm

QB - Costello, Santa Margarita to Mission VIEJO
LB - Mase Funa , Santa Margarita to MD
QB- Deshauan Harvey, Buena Park to St Anthony
LB- Solomon Tuliaupupu , Claremont to MD

Fridayisgameday

Postby Fridayisgameday » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Whats going on at Santa Margarita, thats 4 starters i see that have transferred out? Could Malone Mataele be the next to leave?
Could the coaching hire at Buena Park push some of there kids to look else where, socal football is a lot different than Alaska...

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:29 pm

bigdog33101 wrote:JoJuan collins to dorsey? Gonna be a animal, has 3 offers from Boston College, Oregon State, and Georgia. Apparently left MD due to grades.

Collins has already left Dorsey as well and moved on to Augustus Hawkins.

bigdog33101 wrote:Titus Toler to Jserra from Mater Dei, Good corner who will play WR at Jserra, as his dad has WR job there now.

Toler has never played either cornerback or wide receiver in high school. He has been only a free safety and quarterback. It will be interesting to see how well he makes the change.

jb814

Postby jb814 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 pm

MDDad,

How is the defense looking for next season? Seems MD lost most of the defensive starters. I know they have 3 solid linebackers, but, how are the underclassmen looking for the line and DB, safety?

Thanks,

JB

insidetrinity

Postby insidetrinity » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Fridayisgameday wrote:Whats going on at Santa Margarita, thats 4 starters i see that have transferred out? Could Malone Mataele be the next to leave?
Could the coaching hire at Buena Park push some of there kids to look else where, socal football is a lot different than Alaska...

mcclain brothers left because they werent getting playing time in basketball. funa i think went to md just because theyre better. i think costello wasnt happy he didnt start last year but he may have screwed this up with yellen going there to. i think yellen is better

hit the lights

Postby hit the lights » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:06 am

JoJuan Collins was a beast at MD. If he is at Hawkins, he will be atop prospect if he isnt already.
Probably one of the best freshman backs out there. Manchild!! Probably the next Alabama RB??

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:00 am

There are strong rumors that Augustus Hawkins may be getting the death sentence from the CIF in the next few months. It will be interesting to see what happens to that program and its athletes if they are sanctioned.

Sweetness34

Postby Sweetness34 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Where did you hear Jojuan Collins has offers from Georgia, Oregon State and Boston College?

I find it hard to believe that any reputable D-1 School would give a freshman who played Frosh ball and not Varsity a offer this early.

Yes, he's talented but Its the freshmen who played varsity ball are the ones who are getting offers.

Sgv baller

Postby Sgv baller » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Bru McCoy had offers without playing varsity as a freshman .

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Sweetness34 wrote:I find it hard to believe that any reputable D-1 School would give a freshman who played Frosh ball and not Varsity a offer this early

It's not that uncommon.

If one of the recruiting sites is accuarate, Collins turned 16 last year. He's still a good player, but if he was close to two years older than some of his competition it makes those highlight tapes a little less impressive.

hit the lights

Postby hit the lights » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:48 am

so did Keshawn Johnson Jr...... Florida St.

Sweetness34

Postby Sweetness34 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:02 am

Bru McCoy didn't get his offer until spring while he played on 7on7 teams. He didn't get it while playing frosh ball, same with Keyshawn Johnson. I'm not saying that its not uncommon, its that freshman who are getting the offers are playing varsity, or like Bru's instance spring while playing 7on7. For some reason its Quarterbacks who get the offers before playing varsity. Plus the kid usually comes with some media hype, name in the news, i.e. David Sills, Chris Leak. Collins didn't have any of this behind him.

If the offers did come for Collins, they must have come after he left MD. We heard nothing of the sort. I'm just curious to know where you got your info from. He's not even listed in the recruiting sites databases. Scout, Rivals, 247, ESPN..

bigdog33101

Postby bigdog33101 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 am

Guess on his instagram he claimed the offers, not 100% sure if they actually offered

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:19 am

Sweetness34 wrote:Bru McCoy didn't get his offer until spring while he played on 7on7 teams. He didn't get it while playing frosh ball, same with Keyshawn Johnson. I'm not saying that its not uncommon, its that freshman who are getting the offers are playing varsity, or like Bru's instance spring while playing 7on7.

Pretty sure he had offers before spring. And I don't think the hype has anything to do with QBs being offered earlier. It's just a lot easier and safer to evaluate and offer a QB at 14 years old. The hype follows the offers, not the other way around.

Newps

Postby Newps » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:57 am

Two players who played at University last season as juniors have transferred to CdM.

Brothers Alex and Julian Pourdanesh, whose father, Shar Pourdanesh played in the NFL, are now at CdM. Alex, an all-around threat, made the All-Pacific Coast League first team as a junior last season and is 6'2" 225 with good speed and was the best player on Uni's team, while Julian, a lineman, was on the second team.

There are rumors of a few others floating in from private school and a stud 8th grade QB coming in that may be ready to take the varsity QB duties as a freshman with potential of breaking all of Chase Garbers recent passing records.

Alex's JR video blow.

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/videos ... b5bed9f335

bigdog33101

Postby bigdog33101 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 am

That stud QB wouldn't be General Booty by any chance would it? (nephew on John David Booty, Son Of Abram booty) Because I know he played 7/8th grade ball with lots of CDM players,and he is going to cdm (John Humphreys freshman who played varsity,mark Redman, Adam Molloy, and few others)

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:58 pm

bigdog33101 wrote:Matt Coral Oaks to ??

Per the LATimes he's at Poly
How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Newps

Postby Newps » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:58 am

Yes, but General Booty has not yet enrolled but is rumored to be going to Cdm in the fall. Sounds like he stayed back in 8th grade this year and will be at Cdm as a Freshman for summer camp. He played QB for the Newport Mesa Seahawks for two years with many of Cdm's current Freshman to include John Humphries. They went 12-0 each year. Apparently he is approaching 6'1 and ready to take the reigns (people say he may be the best Booty in the family). There will be some competition with Ethan Garbers (lil bro to Chase), Byers, and a few others (Booty was the QB of choice on the Seahawks over Garbers). I don't see DJ Rodman playing football next year. My assumption is that he will go to hoops year round. If DJ does continue to play football then I think he should move to WR/TE and play opposite Tae Le or play safety.

Alex Pourdanesh (Uni transfer) is going to be a nice boost for Cdm. He is a player and will definitely make a difference. His brother will be a nice addition to the O-Line. If Booty does take the reigns and is as advertised Cdm could make a run in D3 (they will move up). The kid from J Serra will be a nice boost as well. Things are looking up for the Sea Kings.

bigdog33101

Postby bigdog33101 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Yup defiantly looks good for the Sea Kings, if i am not mistaken, the transfer from Jserra also played with John and General on the same seahawks team

Return to “High School”