The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Blow up at Mater Dei

Napoleon

Blow up at Mater Dei

Postby Napoleon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 am

I heard a football players parent was causing hell at Mater Dei because of the free rides Mater Dei has been giving out to the recent transfers. So much so that the Mater Dei staff including the AD had to have a closed door meeting regarding the issue. That is a big reason why Mater Dei did not want this info leaking out regarding paid tuition, to avoid situations like this. Now I understand why MDDAD keeps stating that everyone pays at Mater Dei, He is either out of the loop or trying to protect the program.

The Old Gym

Re: Blow up at Mater Dei

Postby The Old Gym » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:57 am

Lol

SK80

Postby SK80 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 am

We need "SOURCED" reporting...! :eh?:

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:05 am

"I heard", now that is factually based, no?

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:57 am

Napoleon wrote:I heard a football players parent was causing hell at Mater Dei because of the free rides Mater Dei has been giving out to the recent transfers. So much so that the Mater Dei staff including the AD had to have a closed door meeting regarding the issue. That is a big reason why Mater Dei did not want this info leaking out regarding paid tuition, to avoid situations like this. Now I understand why MDDAD keeps stating that everyone pays at Mater Dei, He is either out of the loop or trying to protect the program.

And I heard a football players (sic) parent was causing hell at St. John Bosco because the free rides program for recent transfers had been discontinued. So much so that the Bosco staff including the AD had to have a closed door meeting regarding the issue. Apparently Bosco Products Inc. of Towaco, NJ, makers of Bosco Chocolate Syrup and the primary source of free tuition funding, has pulled their support because the school has decided to change its name to St. John Ovaltine. That is a big reason why the school did not want this info leaking out regarding paid tuition, to avoid situations like this. Now I understand why Bosco supporters on this forum keep stating that everyone pays at Bosco. They are either out of the loop or trying to protect the program.

I also heard that numerous individuals who refer to themselves as Napoleon are causing hell at local high schools over the release of a university study that proves most people who refer to themselves as Napoleon do so to compensate for short statures in height and some anatomical appendages. So much so that several Napoleons had to have a closed door meeting regarding the issue. That is a big reason why Napoleons did not want this info leaking out regarding their stature and how they compensate, to avoid situations like this. Now I understand why some posters take potshots at successful programs. They are either out of the loop or protecting their image.

See how easy that is, Mr. Bonaparte? It’s unfortunate that anyone can post anything on a forum like this and it remains "the truth" until someone refutes it with airtight evidence.

For better or worse, and unlike some posters, I won’t post something “I heard” about a high school kid or program until I know it to be true

Napoleon

Postby Napoleon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:06 am

This is a high school forum, not the Wall Street Journal. Everyone knows you never give up your source. I do however have reliable sources, in most of the trinity league schools and this little bird told me a few other things regarding Mater Dei Football, don't worry you guys will know what I am talking about come spring time.
Some of you guys might want to question my sources but know this, everything that my sources have informed me have come to light. EVERYTHING!!!

Napoleon

Postby Napoleon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am

MDDAD-
FYI, The free ride program at Bosco has not been discontinued. It has actually been turned up a level after MD got they're recent transfers. How ever Bosco is only offering free rides for positions of need right now.

albundyrules

Postby albundyrules » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Napoleon
What transfer has come into Bosco that they Turned up a level? Bosco hasn't received one transfer yet. Please enlighten us how they have you know they turned it up?

Haroof

Postby Haroof » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 pm

LOL!

Seriously now...

dont be that guy

Postby dont be that guy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:48 pm

MDDAD - While your post was funny, it indirectly validates the "free ride" issues at both schools. It's going to piss off parents who are paying and whose kids are losing their spots to transfers who don't pay.

Napoleon

Postby Napoleon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:49 pm

allbundyrules-
You are right when you say there has been no transfers to come into Bosco and that is why they have turned it up a level. The kids they were heavily recruiting this off season decided to take they're talents to the school with the 3 stripes on their helmets.
I will never name my sources or enlighten anyone on anything, because that would expose a few of my sources. Just know before I post anything on here I make sure I verify it with a few insiders to that situation. If I cant verify it, I wont post it!!!

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 pm

I think you mean that they're going to take their talents there.

Napoleon

Postby Napoleon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Dont be that guy-
Imagine how pissed off a parent would be if his/her son is one of the studs on that team and has to pay.

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:19 pm

"THE SOURCE", It's a movie like atmosphere, no?

templar83

Postby templar83 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Napoleon wrote:I will never name my sources or enlighten anyone on anything

That last bit is certainly true...

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:31 pm

On a side note, Napoleon posted on January 17, 2015, that a Bosco coach Chad was
going to be the new Servite HC, I'm guessing from his SOURCE(s).

albundyrules

Postby albundyrules » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Napoleon you just made everyone's point. If Bosco was heavily recruiting them but they decided to take their talents to the school with three stripes then we all know they are not paying any money. You cant say MD has a better program than and that is the reason. Bottom line "Rock in Roll baby" is sealing his sole.

templar83

Postby templar83 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Unread postby albundyrules » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:44 pm
" Bottom line "Rock in Roll baby" is sealing his sole."

Sealing his sole? The budget must be crumpling over at MD under the weight of all those free rides Napoleon's sources are reporting if Rollo has to repair his shoes in lieu of purchasing new ones.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:11 pm

God bless the internet. First, because it gives lonely busybodies the opportunity to pretend they're Woodward and Bernstein by posting salacious rumors. And second, because they can absolve themselves of any accountability by claiming they "heard" it from the mysterious inside sources they have at every high school. Investigative journalism at its finest.

watchersince68

Postby watchersince68 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Fake News

Return to “High School”