Did anyone watch 4-Vertical

albundyrules

Did anyone watch 4-Vertical

Postby albundyrules » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 am

Just was wondering if anybody had the chance to see the games last Sunday at Fountain Valley

downtothewire

Re: Did anyone watch 4-Vertical

Postby downtothewire » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:20 pm

I did. Mater Dei was athletic as hell, CdM looked pretty good too, had a good QB. Bosco was fast as expected. Servite looked bad. St. Paul had a team but I was told none of those kids are going to St. Paul.

All in all, nice event. The kids were all huge and athletic. Hard to believe these are only 7th and 8th graders.

Fridayisgameday

Postby Fridayisgameday » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:38 pm

The one thing i heard about sunday at 4 vert , was that CDM QB looked really good, is the kid GENERAL BOOTY? I know General repeated 8th grade last year with the thought of GARBER graduating and Booty stepping in and starting as a FRESHMAN..
IT seems like more and more hold back QB'S want to be given the opportunity to start as freshman...

kid66

Postby kid66 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Yes, that qb is Booty going to CDM. Before the board gets going on another rant about QB's being held back, I have heard that he actually was pushed up a grade a few years ago. He was supposed to go to Sage High School where his dad was coaching, but it didn't' work out. Then over to MD, but the family doesn't want the kid sit two years behind Daniels and I think the family all want to coach. So then he was held back. So off to CDM, which I believe is his neighborhood school. His grandpa was a legendary coach in Louisiana and his uncle played QB at USC.

Return to “High School”