The Smoking Gun

Playthegame

The Smoking Gun

Postby Playthegame » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Her Name is Evelyn Farkas she is the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Obama and
explains exactly what was going on and tells the world when what where and who!
She also has the same Bug Eye thing Schiff has...it's weird. I am sure it is a medical condition like Reptilian Bulbenosis but it makes you wonder if it is Job related...maybe Workman's Comp claim...I digress...

Obama Admin spied on Trump Campaign period. They looked thru a legal portal but what they did was illegal.

Here is the Truth folks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdTGnpHR_sk
Last edited by Playthegame on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Re: The Smoking Gun

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:15 pm

This is the weaving of the rope that will be used to hang Trump.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

They warned us if more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton we'd get historic corruption in Washington. They were right.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Your Amazing!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 pm

No, YOU'RE amazing!
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

They warned us if more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton we'd get historic corruption in Washington. They were right.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Especially at predicting outcomes...

This gal is going to jail, will be in shock she get's steam rolled by her buddies in the deep and will flip a record number of Obama pancake operatives in the supreme Jail House Stack.

No charges for Trump or any campaign or staff officials, no evidence for any charges. A lot of money and time will be wasted, the price of truth and freedom.

Democrats go down under the weight of the hard left as they become more and more desperate...as we see in the Obama waning days after HRC loss...desperate people do desperate things...it also makes their eyes bulge out...

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Playthegame wrote: She also has the same Bug Eye thing... I am sure it is a medical condition like Reptilian Bulbenosis

PTG you are right!!!
I couldn't watch that video without seeing her chameleon eyes!!! I kept waiting for them to circle all the way around, and then a long thin tongue to snap out at a fly!!!
Lol!!!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:40 pm

I think we are seeing the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end.

A video clip won't keep the spotlight from Trump.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:44 pm

She also has the same Bug Eye thing

Thyroid disease - specifically Graves' disease. Betchya!

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:51 am

Seeing how she left her job in the administration in 2015, I don't know how much she could know about any investigation into Trump the candidate.

But it is yet another smoking gun when it comes to the Trump's illicit contacts with Russians.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:04 pm

I guess Snopes is in on the conspiracy as well:

On 28 March 2017, an interview between Evelyn Farkas (former Obama administration Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia and Ukraine) and MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski began circulating alongside rumors Farkas “leaked” confirmation that the former President “spied” on then-candidate Donald Trump.

By the next day, “Evelyn Farkas” was a trending topic on Twitter and the subject of numerous blog posts claiming she had “leaked” or revealed novel information proving that the Obama administration illegally or secretly spied on President Trump prior to his inauguration.

Fox News noted in their reporting of the interview that it had taken place nearly four weeks earlier (2 March 2017)...According to blogs and social media rumors, Farkas’ 28 March 2017 “BOMBSHELL” pertained to the revelation that President Obama had spied on then-candidate Trump in 2016, even though the interview from which this information was drawn was nearly four weeks old at that point. Video of Farkas’ 2 March 2017 appearance on MSNBC was shared widely, but purported key “admissions” made by Farkas during that segment actually described an Obama administration attempt to preserve intelligence about possible Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, not a “spying” effort focused on Donald Trump...

Nothing said or repeated by Evelyn Farkas on 2 March 2017 was novel or ostensibly more revealing than the New York Times article published just before her interview, and Farkas described the actions of Washington operatives (not President Obama) to preserve extant intelligence about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election (not to spy on Donald Trump).

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/evelyn-farkas-leak/
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:28 am

By all means forget critical thinking...

Just listen to her interview...you do not need Snopes to say anything is ostensible, just take her at her word...

broman

Postby broman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:43 pm

For your enjoyment

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

The official said that after the list of documents related to the probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election was created in early January, he hand-carried it to the committee members. The numbers themselves were not classified, said the official.

The purpose, said the official, was to make it "harder to bury" the information, "to share it with those on the Hill who could lawfully see the documents," and to make sure it could reside in an Intelligence committee safe, "not just at Langley [CIA hq].
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oba ... n_20170331

In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Separately, American intelligence agencies had intercepted communications of Russian officials, some of them within the Kremlin, discussing contacts with Trump associates.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/p ... .html?_r=0

broman

Postby broman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Playthegame wrote:They looked thru a legal portal but what they did was illegal.

:eh?:

not4u13

Postby not4u13 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:39 am

Still waiting for that smoking gun that was stated in the subject of this thread. Haven't seen one yet. Anyone?
Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountain is going home; that wildness is necessity; John Muir
http://www.quotesdaddy.com

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:44 pm

What many see is a laughably weak attempt at distraction from the investigation of Russian interference in the election...I think even Putin must be shocked to see so many Republicans scurrying to help him out
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:37 am

Not4U and Broman...

Watch the video...then tell me no smoking gun...it was made March 2nd.

Not4u...I can believe you don't see a smoking gun after your defense of The Clinton Foundation.

Broman what has you stumped on the comment? Used legally obtained information to break the law?

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:44 am

broman wrote:American allies, including the British and the Dutch, had provided information describing meetings in European cities between Russian officials — and others close to Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — and associates of President-elect Trump, according to three former American officials who requested anonymity in discussing classified intelligence.

Perhaps they requested anonymity because they were breaking the law...

FBI, NSA directors have testified they have seen no evidence of collusion by Trump officials, none mentioned in the fluff fake news piece...but you have former defense Sr. Official admit to collecting and illegally releasing intelligence on Private citizens.

3 Blind mice...see how they post...
Last edited by Playthegame on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:49 am

Yet. No evidence yet.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:13 am

Ok Wabash, just Comey, Rogers, Clapper, Michael Morrel...say no evidence, not even a smidgeon of evidence...

Time for another no stake wager...

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:19 am

Sorry, PTG, but there's nothing illegal about British or Dutch intelligence people - or even our own - following Russian or American citizens or their associates and just happening to notice who they're meeting with. And if they notice something fishy, there's nothing keeping them from reporting it to American authorities. I haven't seen a smoking gun either, but claiming that's illegal is just incorrect.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Return to “National”