Is AJ Gass Crazy?

Professor Fate

Is AJ Gass Crazy?

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:30 am

Garces Memorial is playing St. John Bosco in the Armour Brothers in Arms featured game at Mission Viejo 9/2.

I am a huge AJ Gass fan. I think he was the answer for Servite, had he been given time to establish his program. I think he could have been Servite's Rollo.

But...agreeing to meet Bosco with a team that was 7-4 in a weaker league and a rating of 33.6 last year, is just a puzzler. And what would make the organizers of this game, think it should be the featured match-up? It's going to be ugly.

Still...AJ's team can't do much worse than Servite has done against Bosco the last two years. (7-70 and 6-70).

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/mi ... s-classic/

Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

Playthegame

Re: Is AJ Gass Crazy?

Postby Playthegame » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Here is the schedule.
Under Armour Brothers in Arms Schedule

8/31 – Chaminade (California) vs. Mountain Pointe (Arizona), 8 P.M.

9/1 – Servite (California) vs. American Fork (Utah), 5 P.M.

9/1 – Vista Murrieta (California) at Mission Viejo (California), 8 P.M.

9/2 – Orem (Utah) vs. Bakersfield (California), 12:30 P.M.

9/2 – Timpview (Utah) vs. Del Oro (California), 4 P.M.

9/2 – St. John Bosco (California) vs. Garces Memorial (California) 8 P.M.

All games at Mission Viejo High School

Bosco playing St. Thomas Aquinas the week before, boy will that be a good gauge for the rest of the year as far as Cali vs Florida.

Could be long night for AJ...or a payback pay day...thoughts?

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Still...AJ's team can't do much worse than Servite has done against Bosco the last two years. (7-70 and 6-70).

AJ Gass lost twice to Bosco, but by relatively respectable scores (21-42 and 26-49).
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

Playthegame

Postby Playthegame » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Mission played Garces a few years back...they were decent but Man...the way Bosco is now...going to be tough...I have no dope on the Rams...

Return to “High School”