The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Dude, Where's My Boats?

seeinred

Dude, Where's My Boats?

Postby seeinred » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:08 pm

So our Cheeto in Cheif proclaimed to the world and the PRNK that he is sending a big "Armada" to the Korean Peninsula to keep America distracted from all of his BS and in fear of an eminent world war, and to keep the people of the Korean Peninsula crapping their pants.
Turns out that this all happened because Trump overheard from a conversation somewhere, (not officially briefed because he doesn't need a daily briefing) that the military exercises to be executed down near Australia by The Carl Vinson Strike Fleet were to be cancelled and moved to a new location. So he then decided to take that info and spin it into the "Armada" is on it's way. He never asked the Naval Top Brass what the real plan was. If he did, he would have learned that at the very time he was blabbering on Fox News about his big military strongman move, that the USS Carl Vinson and the rest of the fleet was headed THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!! They were going to a location more than 4000 miles away in the Indian Ocean. Yes ladies and gentlemen, our president is that big of a moron!!!
You literally cannot make this stuff up... OMG...ROTFL!!!
Last edited by seeinred on Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wabash

Re: Dude, Where's My Boats?

Postby Wabash » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Don't you know? He's telling it like it is.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

RedFlag

Postby RedFlag » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:31 am

seeinred wrote:PRNK

What is the PRNK?
"When it absolutely, positively needs to be blown up now ... call a JTAC"

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:38 am

The armada is on its way. Maybe. It seems Fox & Friends didn't tell the alleged "Commander In Chief" about its previous commitment with the Australian Navy.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 am

I've thought he was suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but after the last couple of weeks, I'm worried that he's just becoming plain old addle minded. His "performance" at the White House Easter Egg roll was bizarre.

Now he's announcing military moves based on vague conversations that he overhears?
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:18 am

RedFlag wrote:What is the PRNK?

Peoples Republic of North Korea

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 am

He knew, he just wanted to get all nit-picky because the now more commonly used PRNK is replacing the long-used DPRK acronym that the regime favors in the media.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Good thing the North Koreans didn't react to that statement.

With the fleet being that far away and pointed in the wrong direction.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Some people are so naive. #-o

The fleet, according to the NY Times, is now on the way to the Western Pacific, just like Trump said it would be. He never said when, now did he? In matters of potential military actions, how many times have you heard him say that he doesn't believe in making our plans public. For all you know, that little deception was intentional, and it did, indeed, give N Korea reason to believe that those forces would need to be reckoned with by the April 15th celebrations in Pyongyang.
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

RedFlag

Postby RedFlag » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Well Professor, you have to understand that the last guy in the oval office used to tell our enemies where and when we were/were not going to do something ...

In did in fact cause the DPRK and Russia to put pickets out to intercept SIGINT and track them as they closed.

The intelligence level in this forum regarding military activities is woefully lacking. it's almost comedic to a lifer like me.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Trump warned Syria we were corning when he launched all those cruise missiles.

seeinred

Postby seeinred » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Some people are so naive. #-o

The fleet, according to the NY Times, is now on the way to the Western Pacific, just like Trump said it would be. He never said when, now did he? In matters of potential military actions, how many times have you heard him say that he doesn't believe in making our plans public. For all you know, that little deception was intentional, and it did, indeed, give N Korea reason to believe that those forces would need to be reckoned with by the April 15th celebrations in Pyongyang.

Lol... were you able to type that BS with a straight face?
Of course it's on it's way now.
The military I'm sure got a direct order after our fearless leader looked like an idiot to the world.
The best line you gave...
"how many times have you heard him say that he doesn't believe in making our plans public?"
Lol!!!
The Tweeter in Cheif...
Lol!!!

RedFlag

Postby RedFlag » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:08 pm

You just don't get it do you? Those missiles got their attention ... Where and when we strike is the question. Do you think they were expecting those before the first boom went off? Sometimes your efforts at trying to look like you know what you're talking about makes you look like, well you know.

... you just proved my point on not knowing crap about how things work in the military.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 pm

You made the statement the last President would tip off the enemy as though it was a negative. Now you say it was a positive when Trump did it.

I don't believe you know all that much about military ops. I think you're really more of a dilettante.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Wabash,

You first said he told the N. Koreans something that wasn't true, and now you say he tipped them off? Or were you referring to him warning the Syrians? He did warn the Russians, (by about an hour, according to CNN) who probably warned the Syrians. Good move, I say, in both cases. He tricked N. Korea, and he avoided a direct attack on Russians in Syria.
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Re-readmy posts. I said no such thing.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:49 pm

I believe you actually did.
Wabash wrote:Postby Wabash » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Good thing the North Koreans didn't react to that statement.

With the fleet being that far away and pointed in the wrong direction.

That would have been hilarious watching the N. Koreans trying to sink those ships by playing some form of the game "Battleship." AND,

Wabash wrote:Postby Wabash » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Trump warned Syria we were corning when he launched all those cruise missiles.

broman

Postby broman » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Some people are so naive.

RedFlag wrote:Well Professor, you have to understand that the last guy in the oval office used to tell our enemies where and when we were/were not going to do something ...

You two can pretend all you want that you can move a carrier fleet in 2017 without detection like the Japanese did at Pearl Harbor.

Timeline

‘Look, we have ships headed there,’ ” President Donald J. Trump told the Wall Street Journal on April 12th
On April 9th, three days before Trump’s Wall Street Journal interview, the Navy had said that it had ordered the Vinson “to sail north”; H. R. McMaster, the national-security adviser, reiterated that news on the same day, framing it as a response to North Korea’s own provocative moves. Secretary of Defense James Mattis followed that up on April 11th by saying that the Indian Ocean exercises were off, and said that the Vinson was “just on her way up there.

On April 15, the U.S. Navy even published a photo showing the Vinson transiting the Sunda Strait

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:15 pm

First of all, maybe you are giving N Korea a bit too much credit.

Secondly, here's a Newsweek story about Russia and China dispatching ships to shadow the carrier fleet. Looks like they think they need to watch this fleet closely. Why do you supposed that is necessary in this day and age?

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-china-no ... son-585048

Thirdly, everything I'm reading in your second to last paragraph seems to support what we said...intended to make the N Koreans think that fleet was going to have to be reckoned with, earlier than they actually needed to. It appears to have worked, based on N Korea's rhetoric, No?

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:44 pm

RedFlag wrote:The intelligence level in this forum regarding military activities is woefully lacking.

Ah, "military intelligence"... :lol:

RedFlag wrote:Where and when we strike is the question.

Please...everybody including the North Koreans and Trump himself know damn well he's not going to attack North Korea...except you, apparently
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Return to “National”