The Left is NEVER Wrong!

Professor Fate

The Left is NEVER Wrong!

Postby Professor Fate » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 pm

On this board at least. No matter what you say to them, they will argue with you. Because you are obviously wrong, and they are right. How do I know they are always right?

It's easy to see. Just look at who had the final say on all the topics on the National Page. in the first 19 topics, not counting this one, (so far that is), a Democrat, or left leaning, or so-called progressive poster insisted on having the last word. Because they are obviously always right. Nothing you can say can ever convince them that thy are even a little bit mistaken about anything.

Finally, if you get down to topic #21 "Adios Joe," you will see that I got the last word (at least up until now). How did I do it? By inferring that Omar was imitating the "argument clinic" sketch by Monty Python, where people pay to have someone argue with them no mater what they say.

Talk about life imitating art!

Parrotpaul

Re: The Left is NEVER Wrong!

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 pm

At what point will you see the light?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:36 pm

1. I doubt not4u is going to appreciate being called "left-leaning".

2. Did you count how many Democrats, left leaning or so-called progressive posters lost interest while the horses were still alive? You might be better off looking for the last worthwhile post rather than the absolute last one. The last one, half of the time, is the one nobody thinks is worth the trouble of replying to.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Nothing you can say can ever convince them that thy are even a little bit mistaken about anything.

What does that say about your ability to make a cogent argument?
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

They warned us if more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton we'd get historic corruption in Washington. They were right.

ShiftyMutt

Postby ShiftyMutt » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 pm

The Left is NEVER Wrong!

We have far more character, too. :mrgreen:

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Mon May 01, 2017 12:03 am

The last one, half of the time, is the one nobody thinks is worth the trouble of replying to

:yeahthat:

No matter what you say to them, they will argue with you

Just when you're wrong...see anyone disagreeing with your thread title?
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Return to “National”