Uh-Oh Hillary!

Professor Fate

Uh-Oh Hillary!

Postby Professor Fate » Thu May 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Comey is gone. Comey was the one who erroneously decided that intent mattered in the E-Mails scandal. Now that the Democrats are all up in arms about the alleged collusion scandal, talk is being revived on the Republican side, about locking Hillary up with the prospect of a new FBI leader.

Or...How about we get three independent prosecutors? One for the collusion allegations, one for the unmasking/spying allegations, and one for the E-mail case against Hillary.

And maybe one for the Clinton Foundation allegations.

Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

Omar Bongo

Re: Uh-Oh Hillary!

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu May 11, 2017 7:13 pm

The fact she crushed him in the popular vote still stuck in your craw? Get over it already...
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu May 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Oh, Yeah, I'd much rather have won the popular vote and lost the election. :roll:
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu May 11, 2017 7:52 pm

When has that happened to a GOP candidate in the last 50 years?

We would still be hearing about it if it had.

More than likely there would be no electoral college.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 pm

I'd kinda rather the FBI worked on something useful. Like... crime.

Now that I think of it, I'd kinda like it if the government worked on something useful, too.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

broman

Postby broman » Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Uh- Oh Trump

deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who said on Wednesday that “the rank-and-file of the FBI had lost confidence in their director.” According to Huckabee, the White House heard from “countless members” of the bureau who didn’t have confidence in Comey

Asked by Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.) whether FBI employees had, in fact, lost faith in Comey, McCabe was frank.

“No, sir, that is not accurate,” McCabe said. “Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI, and still does to this day.”

Earlier this week, Trump tweeted that the Russia investigation was a "total hoax" and a "taxpayer charade.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that the Russia probe is one of “the smallest things” the FBI has “going on their plate.”

Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Thursday said the investigation of Russia’s attempts to meddle in the presidential election is “highly significant,” despite claims by the White House that it is one of the "smallest things" happening at the bureau.

“Sir, we consider it to be a highly significant investigation,” McCabe told Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) when asked about the White House’s comments on the investigation.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ignificant

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 pm

He's toast.

Fordama

Postby Fordama » Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Trump will keep firing anyone who doesn't put him at the center of their loyalty.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump try to get an investigation of Clinton going--he desperately needs a public distraction away from the absolute dumpster fire his administration is.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Fri May 12, 2017 6:09 am

I love the way ex-director Comey went from the great satan to Rosa Parks on CNN in less that 6 hours. :giggle:
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri May 12, 2017 7:08 am

And in Trump's mind, he went from a man among men (I just made that up, ya know) to completely incompetent in a matter of days. Supposedly. At least until his next tweet.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri May 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Tommy Tar wrote:I love the way ex-director Comey went from the great satan to Rosa Parks on CNN in less that 6 hours

I love the way Trump is tragically bereft of even the slightest shred of awareness of what a normal person's concept of ethical behavior is

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri May 12, 2017 7:18 pm

he desperately needs a public distraction away from the absolute dumpster fire his administration is

Great idea for the movie version of Trump's first 100 days: "Trumphog Day"...he wakes up every morning in a flaming dumpster
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Fri May 12, 2017 8:28 pm

I was thinking "White Heat" and we're about at the point where he yells "You'll never take me alive, coppers!"

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Fri May 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Trump (Fate) goes on to win this race, after he cans Comey (Leslie).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP8kEjxJ8jA

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Except in real life he doesn't allow Pence, Priebus & Sessions onto the bed

Return to “National”