The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Hillary killed Seth Rich

broman

Hillary killed Seth Rich

Postby broman » Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Vince Foster, the Benghazi Four, and now Seth Rich.

Seth Conrad Rich, 27, worked for the committee for a little more than a year. He was shot in the back in July near his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

In an August interview, Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, discussed Mr. Rich’s death, and hinted that he had shared material with WikiLeaks.

“Whistle-blowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Mr. Assange said in the interview, with a Dutch television station. “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the D.N.C., who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”

Pressed by the host to be more direct, Mr. Assange said, “I’m suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

He would not answer when asked directly whether Mr. Rich was a source, but he said that WikiLeaks was investigating what he called a “concerning situation.” Later, WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information about Mr. Rich’s murder
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/s ... .html?_r=0

Sean Hannity has bought the story into "mainstream"

Did Seth Rich have a computer? And if he did, where is it? And I think that perhaps all of you that are saying these things, you might regret it when more information comes out. I'll take your apology whenever you're willing to give it. And by the way, Twitter can mock away. Go right ahead.

I hope and pray -- I pray for this kid, this family, but I don't believe this story about robbery for one second, and I don't like being lied to. And the family shouldn't like being lied to, that's their business, I pray for them.

“Is there any evidence that he might have been disgruntled by the treatment of Bernie Sanders and the unfairness and that the fix was in to put Hillary in that position and maybe he had evidence of that?

Wabash

Re: Hillary killed Seth Rich

Postby Wabash » Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Here you go.
Attachments
Tin Foil Fedora.jpg
Tin Foil Fedora.jpg (30.71 KiB) Viewed 143 times
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

Tommy Tar

Postby Tommy Tar » Fri May 19, 2017 9:36 am

STOCKHOLM — Prosecutors in Sweden said on Friday that they would drop their rape investigation into Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder who sought refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London five years ago.
=snip=

Things are starting to move with Mr. Assange. IF Assange has proof that the WikiLeaks information came from Seth Rich and not from Russian hackers the Trump-Russia case is gone.

Call Monty Hall! It's time for.............. Let's Make A Deal!
‘I Haven’t Seen Democrats This Mad Since We Freed the Slaves!’..... Rob Schneider.

broman

Postby broman » Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 am

True for the hacking... but that does nothing for Manafort, Page and Flynn.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 pm

IF Assange has proof that the WikiLeaks information came from Seth Rich and not from Russian hackers the Trump-Russia case is gone

Not at all...the investigation is about much more than the emails/hacking
Oct. 25: "One of the great memories of all time"
Nov.02: "I don't remember much about that meeting..."

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Return to “National”