The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Would somebody please tell Hillary to shut up, already?

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Would somebody please tell Hillary to shut up, already?

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:33 am

My God, she's as bad as that guy she lost to. And everybody gets it but her. Next she'll be blaming hordes of illegals voting for Trump. Makes me glad that Super Bowl losers don't write books.

That's all. Just had to say it.

Don't look at me, I just work here.

Red

Re: Would somebody please tell Hillary to shut up, already?

Postby Red » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 am

Here here, JQP! Except, the economy is rolling along and better things are happening except for the snowflakes and the Soro's backed anarchists. Can you imagine being so disgusting, a boisterous businessman beats you out as presidents? Lose your Hillary and bring your daughter with you.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:53 am

Well said.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:01 am

Since the election, I've had plenty of time to consider why I really don't care for the woman...other than the fact she's a greedy, power-hungry, opportunistic, reprehensible, lying hag. And it's because she has no class. Early reviews of the book indicate that it's more of the same as her interviews shortly after the election: She takes full responsibility for her loss, but then spends 500 pages blaming Julian Assange, James Comey, Vladimir Putin, Bernie Sanders, the ignorant deplorables and many others for the outcome.

How can a woman as intelligent as she is purported to be still be so blind?

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 am

She's following the example set by the "winner."

He's established the formula for success.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 am

How low does a person have to be to "follow the example" of someone she can't stand?

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Reading this and examining my feelings about her, I was reminded of another well known, powerful woman...Lady Macbeth. So I started refreshing my memory of Shakespeare's play. I ran across this footnote on Wikipedia:

During former United States President Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign for the American presidency, Daniel Wattenberg's August 1992 The American Spectator article "The Lady Macbeth of Little Rock",[11] and some twenty other articles in major publications drew comparisons between his wife and Lady Macbeth,[12] questioning Hillary Clinton's ideological and ethical record in comparison to Shakespeare's famous character and suggesting parallels.

I haven't read the article yet, (though I plan to), but I can see how Hillary almost MUST blame everyone else, rather than herself, because if she really looked in the mirror, and saw what most people see in her, she might start sleepwalking (through the woods maybe), and seeing the guilt she possesses (blood on her hands - Out, Damned Spot!), and might need to be put on suicide watch.
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Clinton conspiracy fans could also stand to shut up already. That gets as old as her making excuses and Donald reminding everybody he won.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:17 pm

It'd get awful quiet around here if all that happened. :mrgreen:
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Amazing how much visceral hate people still have for someone so...irrelevant

She's selling a book and between the hurricanes, DACA and the Dodgers imploding I hadn't even noticed...with everything else going on it seems someone would really have to go out of their way to give a **** --:--
I don't stand by anything
Donald Trump

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Professor Fate wrote:seeing the guilt she possesses (blood on her hands

What blood? People still believe that nonsense?

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm aware of the allegations, but I was speaking figuratively, about whatever guilt she may have, gnawing at her conscience, the way Lady Macbeth's guilt did in her sleepwalking scene. It doesn't have to be actual blood, although there are those allegations. Instead, it could be guilt about her email carelessness, or her part in going after, and trying to discredit Bill's girlfriends, or her poorly run campaign, or her part in the Clinton foundations dealings with the Chinese, or a dozen other things.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 pm

I doubt she has any guilt. She has no reason to have guilt. Everything you cite has been one manufactured faux scandal after another.
Attachments
Hillary Crook.jpg

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Someone suggested that instead of "What Happened" her book should be titled "How I F'd Up"

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:33 am

I think Nate Silver said it best. There is no special ribbon for winning by more than 271 Electoral College votes. When she started putting resources into places like AZ or started believing TX was in play it took away from states she took for granted.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:02 am

Omar Bongo wrote:Someone suggested that instead of "What Happened" her book should be titled "How I F'd Up"

That would certainly be a better title, but she would never put her name on the cover.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:25 am

Is there a question mark after "What Happened"? There should be.

Three ways she, um, "screwed" up:

1. She ignored the flyover states;
2. She didn't have anything for them in the first place;
3. She was the wrong person.

Maybe the voters of America should write a book for her to read.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Of course ignoring the traditional democratic base and saying things like "we're going to put a lot of coal miners out of work" were critical, but dressing like an Intergalactic Ambassador from Star Trek may have hurt her more than anyone realizes...
Donald Trump

Donald Trump

broman

Postby broman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Instead, it could be guilt about her email carelessness, or her part in going after, and trying to discredit Bill's girlfriends, or her poorly run campaign, or her part in the Clinton foundations dealings with the Chinese, or a dozen other things.

Something we can agree on. Democrats circled the wagons for over twenty years defending and supporting the Clinton's. The email scandal suppressed her support and being up in the polls those last few days keep some unenthusiastic Democrats at home. Even her supporters were tired of all things Clinton.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 pm

1. "scandal" should be in quotes

2. I wonder about turnout too...overconfidence may have kept some people home or let them go 3rd party with a clear conscience
Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Return to “National”