The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

48th District and Rohrabacher

broman

48th District and Rohrabacher

Postby broman » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 pm

“It was a setup for these dumb Civil War reenactors,” Rohrabacher said. “It was left-wingers who were manipulating them in order to have this confrontation” and to “put our president on the spot.”
Rohrabacher, a Republican from Costa Mesa, told the Chronicle he believes a supporter of former presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders prompted the violence by arranging for Civil War reenactors to protect a confederate statue. The conspiracy theory that a Democrat organized the white supremacist rally that led to the death of one person was stoked by right-wing provocateur Alex Jones of InfoWars and has been debunked by nonpartisan fact-checking site Politifact.

Robhttp://www.latimes.com/politics/esse ... ry.htmlert E. Lee statue at the center of the dispute between white supremacist protesters and counter-protesters.

Coastal OC/LA is Alex Jones territory or Dana has lost his mind.

Parrotpaul

Re: 48th District and Rohrabacher

Postby Parrotpaul » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:46 pm

There it is right there...serious ass kissing.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Wabash

Re: 48th District and Rohrabacher

Postby Wabash » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Samantha Bee hits it out of the park.

Her critique of Dana is in the first 1:30m of a recent episode of Full Frontal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-u8gdfH9Vo
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “National”