The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Space, the environment, new discoveries and new uses for old ones
User avatar
kramer
Posts: 8750
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby kramer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:10 pm

(I posted this in the science section because I believe it explains a lot of the fraud, data massaging, left-wing activism, biased reporting, and other issues that we've seen with climate change.)


This socialist plan comes from the report "Our Common Future", released in 1987. Below is the link to the report:
http://www.un-documents.net/our-common-future.pdf

If you go to the link above and search for sustainable, you'll find over two hundred instances of this word in it



The report's chairman was Gro Harlem Brundtland who is a vice president in SocialistInternational.org:
http://www.socialistinternational.org/v ... icleID=126



Where does this "sustainable" movement come from? Apparently, the Rockefeller Foundation. Sustainability is mentioned in their 1983 Rockefeller Brothers Fund Annual Report (as we'll as their 85, and 86 reports):
Excerpts from their 1983 report:
"As a logical extension of its work, the Institute will prepare an annual report measuring progress, or lack thereof, in the creation of a sustainable global society."
page 25

"A grantee must also be engaged in work that fits generally within the Fund's new program: Global Interdependence, with specific emphasis on sustainable resources management or on security."
page 16

http://www.rbf.org/sites/default/files/ ... imized.pdf


Rockefeller money helped support this report. In both their 85 and 86 annual reports, they gave to the World Commission on Environment and Development:

http://www.rbf.org/sites/default/files/ ... imized.pdf
See page 43

And this link below ties in the report "Our Common Future" to the "World Commission on Environment and Development."
http://www.un-documents.net/wced-ocf.htm


“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 20663
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Wabash » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Sounds good. Thanks for posting
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

User avatar
Fordama
Posts: 16839
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Fordama » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:24 pm

Kramer thinks that the Earth has unlimited resources and there is no such thing as pollution. It's all a socialist conspiracy by those pointy headed scientists and all their fancy book learnin'.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Bick
Posts: 3191
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Bick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Even assuming the wildly optimistic notion that whoever in power will be absent of corruption, this is Agenda 21 stuff where the "haves" decide the winners and losers. I'm pretty sure not many of you who post on this board would support the current admin with that kind of increased power.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 20663
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Wabash » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:36 pm

I support sustainable energy.

What is Agenda 21?
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

Bick
Posts: 3191
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Bick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Interesting how this link is no longer active

Looks like it's now called UN 2030

Here's an opinion on this from your side of the aisle
Last edited by John Q. Public on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unexplained links removed

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 20663
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Wabash » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Fake news.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

Bick
Posts: 3191
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Bick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:10 pm

That's impressive. It took you less than 3 minutes to be introduced to something that's an actual UN intiative, evaluate it, and conclude it's fake news.

With those kind of chops, world peace should be handled by...morning?

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 14630
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby John Q. Public » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:14 pm

From the Rules

A link is not a post. Posts that are only links will be deleted. Posts that require the reader to click a link to understand them will be deleted or have the link removed. Two reasons for this: 1. Google counts those as spam and/or posts with no content and takes reputation points away from the site; 2. only one person in ten will click the link and the other nine will have no idea what your point is and the thread will generally die. This is especially true of opening posts. Journalists use the Five W's - Who, What, When, Where, Why - as a guideline. A good opening post should cover at least four of them if you expect anyone to reply. Links should only be used to give credit or for documentation, reference or further reading. They should NEVER be used to make you point because they won't.

Hmmmm. Just noticed two typos in that.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 20663
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Wabash » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Bick wrote:That's impressive. It took you less than 3 minutes to be introduced to something that's an actual UN intiative, evaluate it, and conclude it's fake news.

With those kind of chops, world peace should be handled by...morning?

Don't have time for conspiracy theory. I leave that to the intellectually lazy.

Green energy is the future. Embrace it.

MDDad
Posts: 10100
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby MDDad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Bick wrote:That's impressive. It took you less than 3 minutes to be introduced to something that's an actual UN intiative, evaluate it, and conclude it's fake news.

With those kind of chops, world peace should be handled by...morning?

Bick, once you accept the fact that Wabash's mind is smarter and faster than anyone else's here, it becomes easier to appreciate the speed and depth of his responses.

Bick
Posts: 3191
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Bick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:19 pm

John Q. Public wrote:From the Rules

A link is not a post. Posts that are only links will be deleted. Posts that require the reader to click a link to understand them will be deleted or have the link removed. Two reasons for this: 1. Google counts those as spam and/or posts with no content and takes reputation points away from the site; 2. only one person in ten will click the link and the other nine will have no idea what your point is and the thread will generally die. This is especially true of opening posts. Journalists use the Five W's - Who, What, When, Where, Why - as a guideline. A good opening post should cover at least four of them if you expect anyone to reply. Links should only be used to give credit or for documentation, reference or further reading. They should NEVER be used to make you point because they won't.

Hmmmm. Just noticed two typos in that.


He asked what Agenda 21 was, so I gave him 3 links to it. 1 which was formerly known by the UN as Agenda 21, 1 that shows the new one, and 1 giving an opinion from the democratic point of view.

So much for free speech. You're missing your calling at the NYT.

Delete all my posts for all I care.

User avatar
kramer
Posts: 8750
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 am

Wabash wrote:I support sustainable energy.

What is Agenda 21?


You were exposed to it here back in 2014. See the link below:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22444&p=498190&hilit=agenda+21#p498190

Wonder if you're question about "what is Agenda 21" is a BS fake response?
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

User avatar
kramer
Posts: 8750
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 am

Wabash wrote:Don't have time for conspiracy theory. I leave that to the intellectually lazy.

Which is you in spades this case.

Question: Which of the two comments below has more 'gravitas'?:

Wabash wrote:Green energy is the future. Embrace it.

Former NASA scientist James Hansen wrote:You know, the liberal approach of subsidizing solar panels and windmills gets you a few percent of the energy, but it doesn't phase you off fossil fuels, and it never will. No matter how much you subsidize them, intermittent renewables are not sufficient to replace fossil fuels.
link
dd
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 20663
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Wabash » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 am

Green energy is still the future.

Regardless of any tin foil hat belief.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

User avatar
kramer
Posts: 8750
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 am

Fordama wrote:Kramer thinks that the Earth has unlimited resources and there is no such thing as pollution.

I've pointed out here for years that one of the things climate change is about is reducing our use of natural resources.

And CO2 isn't pollution. Its plant and tree food.
Fordama wrote:It's all a socialist conspiracy plan for the world


Close!... I fixed it for ya!
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

User avatar
kramer
Posts: 8750
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:01 am

Wabash wrote:Green energy is still the future.

Then the future is full of intermittent and scarce energy.

Wabash wrote:Regardless of any tin foil hat belief.

I bet if you put one on while posting, you would write more factual and truthful responses. Just saying...
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

User avatar
Wabash
Posts: 20663
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:29 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby Wabash » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 am

I guess you assume the current energy sources were always as plentiful and reliable as they are now.

Can't help you with that one.
I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.

We only started hearing about fake news when we elected a fake president.

User avatar
John Q. Public
Site Admin
Posts: 14630
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 am

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby John Q. Public » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 am

Kramer - Just a tip. Your constant claims that CO2 is plant food are pure idiocy to anyone who ever took biology.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

User avatar
kramer
Posts: 8750
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm

Re: Sustainability is a Rockefeller funded socialist plan for the world

Postby kramer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:34 am

I've posted quite a few links showing this, for example, the one where the earth is getting greener from the CO2 fertilization effect.

Are you aware of CO2 generators for greenhouses and do you know what they do?
Biologists and plant physiologists have long recognized the benefits of higher CO2 content in the air for plant growth. Horticulturists and greenhouse growers have used CO generators to enhance growth rates on plants for many years with good results.
https://www.hydrofarm.com/resources/art ... chment.php
“We should have been warned by the CFC/ozone affair because the corruption of science in that was so bad that something like 80% of the measurements being made during that time were either faked, or incompetently done.”

- Scientist James Lovelock

Return to “Science and Technology”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest