The 2017 OC Connect High School Football pool starts Thursday 8/24

Get your predictions in here!

Click the X at the upper right to dismiss this message.

Illingworth Back To CC

SK80

Illingworth Back To CC

Postby SK80 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:13 pm

OK just saw this post on So Cal Rivals board...... by a Norco guy....... Like MDDad goes by Norco Dad... :lol:

Read this, direct, confirm, prove to be fake news...... :eh?:

logan spoke to the team after bill gunn met with the Illingworth family . He will be returning to his original school and won't have to sit out next year replacing 5 star tanner McKee with tons of weapons around him .

But word on the street is MD coach is retiring and logan has been offered 300+ k to take the head job at MD, Tony Barile who has been shadowing Matt logan the last two years will be taking over the CC program along side his wife who has been named the principal at CC . JT Daniels is heading to IMG for his Sr year and Bryce young will be transferring to MD to take over and play with his former youth football teammates and coaches from the IE ducks lol holy **** high school football is a never ending game . Interested to see how all this un folds . CC will be losing a lot of local kids to servite next year following frank Kalil president of chargers and ray Bass who coaches for the 14u corona chargers. I heard trinity league schools are paying youth football coaches 4K per player they can recruit to go private school plus the kids will get scholarships & a shuttle bus to transport them from corona to the OC Smh !

watchersince68

Re: Illingworth Back To CC

Postby watchersince68 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Doesn't deserve comment

2002tony

Postby 2002tony » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:47 pm

SK80 wrote:OK just saw this post on So Cal Rivals board...... by a Norco guy....... Like MDDad goes by Norco Dad... :lol:

Read this, direct, confirm, prove to be fake news...... :eh?:

LOL.. Tell us you were just kidding with your "Read this, direct, confirm, prove to be fake news...... :eh?: " Please confirm you were just kidding and didnt think that post was just a big pile of dog do do...LOL...
Last edited by 2002tony on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoadRunner

Postby RoadRunner » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:02 pm

That`s is not a Norco gouy. Its is Jordan Campbell from Winners Circle where Illingsworth trains. #1 Logan wouldnt address anything that has to do with this kid when his team is getting ready for the playoffs. Jordan does have some insight, but he also said Illingworth would be at Norco during spring ball.
" Inter-National Scouting Director for Youth Football"

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:10 pm

It's been a hectic day getting ready for tonight's game, and there hasn't been reason for a lot of belly laughs.

Until I read that opening post.

OutOfState

Postby OutOfState » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:58 pm

The ‘Logan will replace Rollinson when he retires’ talk has been out there for years so nothing new there. That may actually have some credibility and a degree of believability.
The other stuff like JT going to IMG makes me laugh.

SK80

Postby SK80 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:53 am

Hey glad I could put some humor into your day....... ROFL Ya it's pretty funny when you read these things but then again it is being written by a board member that has "SILVER" Member status.... obviously some of you know these guys... I read the So Cal Prep boards when I want IE news and fan smack.... so far non of them have come forward with all the BigVIII talk and their Santiago and Roosevelt both losing.... usually over there when an IE team beats a OC team its just blood in the water for them.... Edison winning any game and CDM beating Rossy had the "Evils" all hush hush! Not even their CC looked all that dominant ...... --:--
Last edited by SK80 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:06 pm

"Dominant!" Not "dominate!"

Dominate is a verb. Dominant is the adjective or noun. ](*,)
Things under Obama got a lot worse before they started to get better – and they only started to get better after the GOP took over half of Congress and put the brakes on spending.

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:24 pm

You're both wrong. In this instance you should use the past perfect tense of the adverb dominant -- "Not even their CC looked all that dominatrix."

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 pm

The only part of the OP that rang true was the SMH at the end
Oct. 25: "One of the great memories of all time"
Nov.02: "I don't remember much about that meeting..."

How stupid is our country?
Donald Trump

SK80

Postby SK80 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:01 am

joefutbol wrote:You're both wrong. In this instance you should use the past perfect tense of the adverb dominant -- "Not even their CC looked all that dominatrix."

:lol:

Enough of your school yard semantics the all of u'z......... "Not even their CC looked all that DEMONstrative."

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 pm

What I'd like to say to Norco Dad:

https://youtu.be/wKjxFJfcrcA
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch

RoadRunner

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Norco Dad...is Jordan Campbell ... his trainer and owner of Winners Circle. Can`t believe you dummies believe his crap

https://twitter.com/j_campbell_cos?lang=en

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Hey RR...Just reactivated my ID on SoCalPreps...Did you get banned or something? Is that BigTank and RPW from the old OC Varsity days I just saw in there???

RoadRunner

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Ya bro...got banned go figure, they banned my IP address...but I still log on and post...lol...they just haven`t figured out who I am yet because Ive had that other screen name for several years... :D And yes that is Bigstank and RPW...lol

RoadRunner

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 pm

I just noticed you axed me from FB? WTF bro? :mex:

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 pm

I swear on my son I did drop you...I thought you dropped me LOL

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Just sent the Friend Request...Lots for you to catch up...My life's been crazy as of late LOL

BTW...I work with a Mortgage Lender providing Insurance that RPW is a high up at now...Small world!!!

RoadRunner

Postby RoadRunner » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm

lol....Man very rare that i clip anyone... So RPW is the man now huh? lol

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Me too...You have to be a complete I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright! And I pity Any girl who isn't me tonight for me to drop you...Glad we fixed that shiz LOL

Yeah, RPW is doing really well for himself...The company he works for is one of my best clients

Return to “High School”