Miraculously Cured of Hepatitis C

Scott

Miraculously Cured of Hepatitis C

Postby Scott » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:23 am

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I’m typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family. Thank you, Jesus.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

Fordama

Re: Miraculously Cured of Hepatitis C

Postby Fordama » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:02 pm

I'd put my money on an initial misdiagnosis. That's the far, far more logical conclusion.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

Scott

Postby Scott » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Only, I had contracted jaundice (a yellowing of the skin) which is a symptom of Hep C. In fact, at the time, a person came up to me and asked me if I had Hep C on account of the jaundice. I seriously doubt that it was a misdiagnosis.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:45 pm

I guess the lesson to be learned here is: Don't share a cup with a guy whose gums are bleeding.

Scott

Postby Scott » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:39 pm

:thumbsup:

pattywannamack

Postby pattywannamack » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Have you ever considered the possibility that God gave you Hepatitis C as a form of punishment for a past sin?

If so how does that factor into your spirituality?
There is nothing uglier in this world than a parent riding on the success of their child.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Says Eliphaz the Temanite. (Job 4:1)
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Scott

Postby Scott » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:28 pm

pattywannamack wrote:Have you ever considered the possibility that God gave you Hepatitis C as a form of punishment for a past sin?

If so how does that factor into your spirituality?

At the time, I was incarcerated in Orange County Jail where Hep C exposure would be at a high. This in itself indicates that it was not God, but the system in which I was exposed to.

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 pm

If someone is foolish enough to share a drinking cup with a guy with bleeding gums, I don't think he has the right to blame God or the system he was exposed to. The real culprit would seem to be personal stupidity.

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:43 am

Scott wrote:At the time, I was incarcerated in Orange County Jail where Hep C exposure would be at a high. This in itself indicates that it was not God, but the system in which I was exposed to.

So who exposed you to the system? Not God, right?

Scott

Postby Scott » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:59 pm

MDDad wrote:If someone is foolish enough to share a drinking cup with a guy with bleeding gums, I don't think he has the right to blame God or the system he was exposed to. The real culprit would seem to be personal stupidity.

I kept telling the guy to clean the cup after he was done using it. Also, at the time, I was unaware that he had bleeding gums. I know the time that I contracted the virus on account of the jaundice. And, sharing my cup with blood transference was the only way I could have gotten it at that time. Sharing my cup is not something I ordinarily do. This is why I was able to put the pieces together.

Scott

Postby Scott » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:05 pm

joefutbol wrote:So who exposed you to the system? Not God, right?

God does not want us behind bars.

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Yet for some reason he keeps allowing it to happen. He really is mysterious.

Scott

Postby Scott » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm

God is not going to do everything for us. That is why He created us with free will. I believe that we are expected to participate and do some things for ourselves.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Anyway I hope for all this abuse you're taking you got at least a click or two for your blog...that was the point, wasn't it?
"How America elected a narcissist, racist, white supremacist to be their president defies logic"
Boniface Mwangi

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

pattywannamack

Postby pattywannamack » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Scott wrote:I kept telling the guy to clean the cup after he was done using it. Also, at the time, I was unaware that he had bleeding gums. I know the time that I contracted the virus on account of the jaundice. And, sharing my cup with blood transference was the only way I could have gotten it at that time. Sharing my cup is not something I ordinarily do. This is why I was able to put the pieces together.

If it makes any difference...this is exactly why I don't drink the wine at Church.
There is nothing uglier in this world than a parent riding on the success of their child.

pattywannamack

Postby pattywannamack » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Omar Bongo wrote:Anyway I hope for all this abuse you're taking you got at least a click or two for your blog...that was the point, wasn't it?

I clicked.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:10 pm

pattywannamack wrote:Source of the post If it makes any difference...this is exactly why I don't drink the wine at Church.

You're afraid Jesus might have hepatitis C?
"How America elected a narcissist, racist, white supremacist to be their president defies logic"
Boniface Mwangi

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Scott

Postby Scott » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:36 am

Omar Bongo wrote:Anyway I hope for all this abuse you're taking you got at least a click or two for your blog...that was the point, wasn't it?

No.
Last edited by Scott on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scott

Postby Scott » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:37 am

pattywannamack wrote:If it makes any difference...this is exactly why I don't drink the wine at Church.

Good point.

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”