How can this be?

Wabash

Re: How can this be?

Postby Wabash » Tue May 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Of course it doesn't. They only apply morals to liberals.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Tue May 08, 2018 10:10 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post It appears the Stormy Daniels thing hasn't hurt Trump among Church goers, non-church goers, women, or men.

Equal opportunity hypocrisy
"Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in the land. You can count on it.”
Mike Pence

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu May 10, 2018 12:50 am

Oh my. CNN has just reported that the Democratic lead in the generic congressional ballot has almost disappeared.
CNN poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage is nearly gone

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director

Washington (CNN)The generic congressional ballot has continued to tighten, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS, with the Democrats' edge over Republicans within the poll's margin of sampling error for the first time this cycle.

About six months out from Election Day, 47% of registered voters say they back the Democratic candidate in their district, 44% back the Republican. Voters also are divided almost evenly over whether the country would be better off with the Democrats in control of Congress (31%) or with the GOP in charge (30%). A sizable 34% -- including nearly half of independent voters (48%) -- say it doesn't matter which party controls Congress.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/politics ... index.html
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu May 10, 2018 5:18 am

Now we are to believe polls? Is this the same poll that said Hillary couldn't lose?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu May 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Yes we are to believe the polls are still underestimating the Republicans.
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu May 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Oh my, polls go up and down...what's next, the stock market?
"Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in the land. You can count on it.”
Mike Pence

Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu May 10, 2018 4:33 pm

More polling from Yahoo News that convinces me the laws against cousins having sex should be more strictly enforced.

61 Percent of Republicans Think the FBI Is Framing Trump, Poll Finds

A new poll from YouGov released Wednesday found a majority of Republicans think the FBI is working to frame President Donald Trump amid the ongoing investigation into his connections with Russia.

YouGov asked U.S. adults: "Do you believe Donald Trump is being framed by the FBI and the Department of Justice?"
Sixty-one percent of Republicans responded with "Yes, he is being framed." Just 17 percent said he was not being framed while 21 percent were not sure. Overall, 29 percent of Americans thought that the FBI and Justice Department were working to frame the president. A plurality of 45 percent thought Trump was not being framed while 26 percent were not sure.

Perhaps predictably, not many Democrats—just 7 percent—thought the FBI was framing Trump while 78 percent responded no, according to YouGov. Twenty-five percent of independents thought Trump was being framed while 39 percent thought he was not.

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu May 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Interesting how "predictably" is only used to describe the Democrats' poll result :roll:
Mike Pence

Donald Trump

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Rasmussen's latest poll shows Trump's approval rating at 49% and disapproval at 50%. :shock: How can this be? Judging from this board, Trump is a liar, immoral, stupid, inept, etc., etc., etc.

Even the Real Clear Politics average has improved to where those who disapprove only lead those who approve by 8.9 percentage points. :shock: It hasn't been this good for Trump since March 21, 2017. And the trend is clearly upward for Trump, Democrats and their media allies trying to find scandal, and twist every word or event into a negative for Trump.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu May 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Judging from this board, Trump is a liar, immoral, stupid, inept, etc., etc., etc.

Judging from the news and his Twitter feed he's all of those things. You'll have to explain to us why so many people support him, because I can't figure out how so many people could be so glaringly stupid.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Rasmussen's latest poll shows Trump's approval rating at 49% and disapproval at 50%. How can this be? Judging from this board, Trump is a liar, immoral, stupid, inept, etc., etc., etc.

Each party is going to get plenty of good news and bad news in the next five months. If I were you I would not make too much of one week. And, in fact, the GOP did not have quite so good a week as it seemed. Let's start with the generic Republican vs. Democratic ballot. It's true that it's better to be up 18 points on the generic ballot than 3, but if national preference polls (and, for that matter, a good economy) were definitive, then President Clinton would be preparing for her next meeting with Angela Merkel right now. As any campaign manager knows, getting voters on your side is important, but getting them to the polls is the other half of the battle. And there remains every reason to believe that Democrats are more likely to show up to vote in November. And that is what matters most.

Vilepagan

Postby Vilepagan » Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Democrats and their media allies trying to find scandal, and twist every word or event into a negative for Trump.

Yes professor, it's all a conspiracy, trump's really the very bestest president we've ever had. :giggle:

Did you post that with a straight face?
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Democrats and their media allies trying to find scandal, and twist every word or event into a negative for Trump

That's the beauty of it, the dumb, offensive and illegal things he says and does are just reported verbatim, there's no need to "twist" anything...what you see is what you get
Mike Pence

Donald Trump

Return to “National”