I don't know how to write a title

Red

I don't know how to write a title

Postby Red » Sat May 12, 2018 7:31 am

How ironic, HRC, ex-money bagger....Sec of State in a foreign country still whining about losing the election. Damn, I feel bad, as a man, I ordered my wife to vote for Trump...LOL Truth is, my Wife is a Democrat, but she knows how dirty HRC was is. She did a horrible job with Iran and N Korea. She gave $1.5 BILLION to Iran which they to used build their Nukes, allowed N. Korea to further their building of nukes, and took millions from the Russian and allowed them to own 20% of America' uranium, yet the left still hates Trump. Remind me which party are bigots.

Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Red

Re: HRC

Postby Red » Sat May 12, 2018 7:32 am

BTW, broman...have you answered my questions yet? Did you vote for HRC? Simple question.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Wabash

Re: HRC

Postby Wabash » Sat May 12, 2018 7:40 am

Red's crush on Hillary continues.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Return to “National”