Isn't it Time to Ease up on Bill Clinton?

Professor Fate

Isn't it Time to Ease up on Bill Clinton?

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:20 am

Jeez Louise,

The man was a pretty good president, who just happened to be a horn dog way back when. He lied about it under oath, got caught, suffered impeachment, and has apologized profusely. It's been almost 20 years, and he apologized again yesterday. Leave the poor man alone already.

Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Fordama

Re: Isn't it Time to Ease up on Bill Clinton?

Postby Fordama » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:28 am

No, but it might be time to let Monica Lewinsky rest out of the spotlight.
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK

MDDad

Postby MDDad » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:31 am

Monica Lewinsky sought out the spotlight. After all, there was good money to be made.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:32 am

Her Ted talk is one of the best I've ever heard.

She details how she wanted nothing to do with the Starr Investigation and was forcibly made a public figure.

And was slut shamed the whole time for political gain.

It's on YouTube. I recommend it.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Bick

Postby Bick » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:07 am

Clinton with Lewinsky is a dead horse, and he paid the price. Agree that should be over. It's difficult to swallow the notion she was much of a victim when she saved evidence of her inability to do the same. Yes, he was wrong and should have known better.

Now with the other sexual assault allegations, he's fair game.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:01 pm

Agree, except for the case(s) where the victim settled for $$$.
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Trump supporters have shown that settlement payment victims don't matter.

That it doesn't imply guilt.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:11 pm

Exactly right. If those women took the money to end their claims...then their claims, true or false, are over.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 am

Apparently they believe otherwise.

If it doesn't imply guilt, then the situational outrage over Clinton's payments was all a façade.

Red

Postby Red » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:15 pm

The only break he should get is the fact he is married to a lying treasonous crook. That is all.
Liberalism is like an out-of-control 5 year old at McDonalds. All the talking to and admonishment won't make a difference. They have no concept of right or wrong, they are nothing more than narcissists.

Return to “National”