Search found 57 matches

by MOUTH FOR WAR
Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: 2010 Pre Season Top Team in OC
Replies: 41
Views: 1386

Re: 2010 Pre Season Top Team in OC

Pardon my French.....But who gives a $chitt?
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: La Habra vs. Servite
Replies: 34
Views: 1758

Re: La Habra vs. Servite

They play football in La Habra?? I thought they just cruised around in low riders looking for clean walls.....$chitt ...go figure.
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: Monarchs for Marines
Replies: 27
Views: 665

Re: Monarchs for Marines

Notorious wrote: lolwut? I like how you state that as if it's a definitive fact that can be proven.

Hey Schleprock...pop a Prozac and go finish your ceramic piggy-bank. Maybe then you can turn your frown upside down. Man, you are f'n depressing.
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 am
Forum: High School
Topic: Albano's Top OC HSFB Programs of the Decade...An F'n JOKE!
Replies: 249
Views: 2885

Re: Albano's Top OC HSFB Programs of the Decade...An F'n JOKE!

RM....Don't even waste your time with this blunt skull...Hell, he's still probably trying to figure out where "Blank High School" is located.
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: Albano's Top OC HSFB Programs of the Decade...An F'n JOKE!
Replies: 249
Views: 2885

Re: Albano's Top OC HSFB Programs of the Decade...An F'n JOKE!

That is a load of excuses... What is your definition of bad? 2-8 and a loss to Chino Hills? 2004 c'ervite did not beat anyone... Is there a word for bad X 15? BAD X 15 = Making the Pac 5 Finals 3 times and losing....EDUHSON Time for Coach White to take a vacation. He looked like a confused,homeless...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:26 am
Forum: High School
Topic: MD Girls Stake Claim For #1 in the USA
Replies: 61
Views: 776

Re: MD Girls Stake Claim For #1 in the USA

I think you MD homers are on crack...... I will take on anyone on that team one on one and win. In the off season I used to troll the public schools for pick up games. But, I would play 2 on 1. Two guys versus me.....I rarely lost and some of those guys would be looking to scrap at the end because t...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 am
Forum: High School
Topic: do you think the "tackle fooball goalie" will catch on?
Replies: 6
Views: 279

Re: do you think the "tackle fooball goalie" will catch on?

I saw Edison won the Sunset Surfing Title, there's something you can hang your hat on. Cheer up, its Christmas. Maybe they should recruit some guys from the SURF TEAM to play on the football team......At least those guys can perform in wet conditions....Hell, maybe Nug can be their new conditioning...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 am
Forum: High School
Topic: OC Register's All-OC Team
Replies: 81
Views: 1961

Re: OC Register's All-OC Team

Even on those conditions you could see Edison could still exploit c'ervite... Both fly passes to Trojan would have went for TD... The one he actually caught was under-thrown and he still easily out-jumped the c'ervite DB... The pass to Eddy was 6... Under normal conditions Edison would have taken c...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:59 am
Forum: High School
Topic: do you think the "tackle fooball goalie" will catch on?
Replies: 6
Views: 279

Re: do you think the "tackle fooball goalie" will catch on?

I think this is the new benchmark butt_stank.....
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 am
Forum: High School
Topic: OC Register's All-OC Team
Replies: 81
Views: 1961

Re: OC Register's All-OC Team

observer wrote: Then, Edison lost because Servite made adjustments? Is this another excuse?

Just more proof Eduhson was not only over-matched...but out-coached.

Maybe Eduhson should drop football and just concentrate on volleyball...It's played indoors right?
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE
Replies: 43
Views: 849

Re: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE

Yeah it pretty much does mean you bailed. It's not like this is an incredibly hard website to find. I don't think you can pick up depression from my posts. I mean I could see people using bitter because at least that can make sense if you can't interpret tone, but depressed? I think that's a little...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE
Replies: 43
Views: 849

Re: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE

I think it's funny it made you so butt hurt by a comment that was made off the cuff. Not to mention the fact that more than 10 people on the list no longer post here or have less than 200 posts and are most likely sock puppets of other Servite posters. I am happy that you found something to do sinc...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE
Replies: 43
Views: 849

Re: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE

kicks2 wrote:check it ya'll..no one cares..

Maybe so Kicks but it's funny how an idiot like Notorious can ask why so many Servite supporters didn't go to Servite (which this thread proves wrong) and in turn another idiot (Bigstank) uses that statement as his signature...Can you say surrounded by idiots?
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 am
Forum: High School
Topic: HS Football Christmas Wish List
Replies: 57
Views: 1232

Re: HS Football Christmas Wish List

Well Riiii~colaaa....it's good you showed back up and confirmed your spot on the list. What has my favorite Tio been up to???
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: Servite's Hard-Hitting Marcoux Makes His Move
Replies: 13
Views: 302

Re: Servite's Hard-Hitting Marcoux Makes His Move

Notorious wrote: Yeah, unfortunately you're probably right.

Notorious....you're turning into the white version of Bigstank. Besides being completely stupid are you fat as well?
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 am
Forum: High School
Topic: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE
Replies: 43
Views: 849

Re: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE

List is updated to 15...
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:54 am
Forum: High School
Topic: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE
Replies: 43
Views: 849

Re: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE

El Jefe wrote:El jefe attended and graduated

That makes 13 Nutorious......
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:47 am
Forum: High School
Topic: DON'T EVER GIVE UP THE DREAM BIGSTANK.......
Replies: 16
Views: 218

Re: DON'T EVER GIVE UP THE DREAM BIGSTANK.......

blng_blng wrote:Count the number of threads that are about me...
I am the biggest thing on this site...
OCCONNECT would shut down sans a brother...

That's only because you are thee biggest DICKHEAD on these boards.......
by MOUTH FOR WAR
Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 am
Forum: High School
Topic: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE
Replies: 43
Views: 849

Re: SERVITE POSTERS WHO ATTENDED SERVITE

FriarJoe wrote:FriarJoe attended Servite

Got it...list is updated......Notorious, once again you're FOS.