Search found 6060 matches

Go to advanced search

by Omar Bongo
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:27 pm
Forum: National
Topic: Supreme Court Sides With Colorado Baker Who Turned Away Gay Couple
Replies: 24
Views: 231

Re: Supreme Court Sides With Colorado Baker Who Turned Away Gay Couple

So in your mind, the person objecting to being discriminated against because of their choice of lovers is "looking for a fight" and "harrassing" the bigot...how christian of you
by Omar Bongo
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:54 am
Forum: National
Topic: Supreme Court Sides With Colorado Baker Who Turned Away Gay Couple
Replies: 24
Views: 231

Re: Supreme Court Sides With Colorado Baker Who Turned Away Gay Couple

MDDad wrote:Qr Bbpost We could put Robert Mueller on it to determine collusion, and within five or ten years we'd get to the bottom of this.

Thought you should know that Muellar was appointed in May of last year
by Omar Bongo
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:22 am
Forum: High School
Topic: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County
Replies: 151
Views: 8756

Re: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

"inner city kids"

"city section athletes"

"the IE element"

These guys never run out of creative ways to imply what they don't have the balls to say outright
by Omar Bongo
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:06 pm
Forum: National
Topic: One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering
Replies: 455
Views: 4697

Re: One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering

It's a well known fact that people get more conservative as the get older and wiser in the ways of the world I love it when old white conservatives trot out their "well-known facts" that fly in the face of reality :lol: http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2018/03/2009...
by Omar Bongo
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County
Replies: 151
Views: 8756

Re: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

Professor Fate wrote:Qr Bbpost It'd be even more so if you had referred to the right school.

Right on cue :lol:

Someone needs ultimate healing...
Image
by Omar Bongo
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:56 am
Forum: High School
Topic: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County
Replies: 151
Views: 8756

Re: Mater Dei Brings Thug Ball to Orange County

As embarrassing as losing 51-7 to your "rival"?
by Omar Bongo
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:01 pm
Forum: National
Topic: One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering
Replies: 455
Views: 4697

Re: One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering

Professor Fate wrote:Qr Bbpost Keeping Blacks in a perpetual state of grievance is a tried and true strategy.

Capitalizing "blacks" is a nice touch, but you apparently believe they're so stupid they can be tricked into voting against their own self-interest for decades
by Omar Bongo
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:16 pm
Forum: The Off Topic Forum
Topic: Notable Deaths - 2018
Replies: 37
Views: 1228

Re: Notable Deaths - 2018

Ken Ravizza, 70 https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/columnist/bob-nightengale/2018/07/09/ken-ravizza-pioneer-baseball-mental-skills-mentor-joe-maddon-dies-70/768056002/ Was my teacher at CSUF and mental skills coach to numerous Olympic and pro athletes and teams. Mourned throughout the sports ...
by Omar Bongo
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:44 am
Forum: National
Topic: One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering
Replies: 455
Views: 4697

Re: One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering

581166 It's probably just me, but the left's platform seems primarily based on some aggrieved status or victimhood. It also seems you would have to think of yourself as a victim to support this. In order to be a victim, you've got to have a perpetrator(s). You're going to have to do better than tak...
by Omar Bongo
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Forum: National
Topic: Your Daily WTF
Replies: 684
Views: 10251

Re: Your Daily WTF

Shoulda had them protest for Merrick Garland
by Omar Bongo
Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:34 pm
Forum: National
Topic: Some polling nuggets
Replies: 73
Views: 710

Re: Some polling nuggets

Professor Fate wrote:Qr BbpostThe fact that it doesn't exist that way anymore in the "mainstream media"

I remember when the word fact used to mean indisputable truth
by Omar Bongo
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am
Forum: National
Topic: Your Daily WTF
Replies: 684
Views: 10251

Re: Your Daily WTF

I wouldn't call it thinking, it seems clear his cognitive development froze at the guessing stage
by Omar Bongo
Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:02 am
Forum: High School
Topic: 2018 Sunset League/DII/DIII
Replies: 586
Views: 23105

Re: 2018 Sunset League/DII/DIII

Which is why you never see those alt-right morons wearing masks. No one likes a cowardly racist :thumbsup:
by Omar Bongo
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 am
Forum: National
Topic: Some polling nuggets
Replies: 73
Views: 710

Re: Some polling nuggets

Professor Fate wrote:Qr Bbpost...Shepard Smith, Fox News' resident radical leftist...

Honestly, how do you expect anyone here to take anything else you say seriously when you say things like this?
by Omar Bongo
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:36 am
Forum: National
Topic: Your Daily WTF
Replies: 684
Views: 10251

Re: Your Daily WTF

With Trump you should always leave room for stupider
by Omar Bongo
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:16 pm
Forum: High School
Topic: Bosco vs Mater Dei
Replies: 56
Views: 1876

Re: Bosco vs Mater Dei

Most of these guys post like a guy who flips the playing board over when it becomes clear he can't win
by Omar Bongo
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:09 pm
Forum: National
Topic: Some polling nuggets
Replies: 73
Views: 710

Re: Some polling nuggets

Professor Fate wrote:Qr BbpostLet me see if I have you right.

Nope. Put some more thought into it and get back to us.

Go to advanced search