Hello....New Guy Here

Try the board out and experiment here
Wabash

Hello....New Guy Here

Postby Wabash » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:39 am

How is everyone. Found this board and just registered. Look forward to discussing the hot topics of the day.

They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wiley

Re: Hello....New Guy Here

Postby Wiley » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 am

Wabash wrote:How is everyone. Found this board and just registered. Look forward to discussing the hot topics of the day.
Welcome aboard, Wabash. The pseudonym you selected immediately reminded me of MLB Hall of Fame Pitcher, Dizzy Dean. When I was a young lad Dizzy was the announcer on the game of the week. During a lull in the action he would always manage to sing the chorus of "The Wabash Cannonball."

"Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar as she glides along the woodland
o'r the hills and by the shore.
Hear the rush of the mighty engine hear the lonesome hobos call
he's riding through the jungle on the Wabash Cannon Ball."
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

oceanvue

Postby oceanvue » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 am

Wiley you know you're probably serenading Max don't you

Wiley

Postby Wiley » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 am

oceanvue wrote:Wiley you know you're probably serenading Max don't you
Wabash is smart and asks simple questions something that Max is incapable of doing. Besides Max has his hands full as the hillbilly who is here only to haunt the great Wolverine. I've already reserved blood supplies from the Red Cross and a ER bed at Hoag Memorial.
[center]"If you love me you've got to help me pass this bill." - Barak Obama[/center]

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 am

Wiley wrote:Welcome aboard, Wabash. The pseudonym you selected immediately reminded me of MLB Hall of Fame Pitcher, Dizzy Dean. When I was a young lad Dizzy was the announcer on the game of the week. During a lull in the action he would always manage to sing the chorus of "The Wabash Cannonball."

"Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar as she glides along the woodland
o'r the hills and by the shore.
Hear the rush of the mighty engine hear the lonesome hobos call
he's riding through the jungle on the Wabash Cannon Ball."

I'm told Dean took a line drive off his head. The headline the next day read:

"Dean's Head X-Rayed Nothing Found."
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Red

Postby Red » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 am

Wabash wrote:How is everyone. Found this board and just registered. Look forward to discussing the hot topics of the day.

Hello SOCK PUPPET!

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 am

Red wrote:Hello SOCK PUPPET!

What's a sock puppet?

pshaw

Postby pshaw » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:46 am

Don't take it personally, you're not the olney one.

oceanvue

Postby oceanvue » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:54 am

sometimes I worry this place is like the movie Fight Club and I'm the only one here posting to all my imaginary persona's and sending cockroaches to myself at the Yardhouse

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:28 am

pshaw wrote:Don't take it personally, you're not the olney one.

Thanks for the heads up.

Wiley

Postby Wiley » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 am

Wabash wrote:I'm told Dean took a line drive off his head. The headline the next day read:

"Dean's Head X-Rayed Nothing Found."
Truth is Dean took a line drive off his rubber toe and continued to pitch. The injury altered his pitching motion which eventually hurt his pitching arm ending his career.

Ramon

Postby Ramon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 am

oceanvue wrote:sometimes I worry this place is like the movie Fight Club and I'm the only one here posting to all my imaginary persona's and sending cockroaches to myself at the Yardhouse

Oh really? :mrgreen:
Never Underestimate The Heart Of A Monarch
2017 Trinity League, CIF-SS Division 1, CIF State Open Division and National Football Champions

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Wiley wrote:Truth is Dean took a line drive off his rubber toe and continued to pitch. The injury altered his pitching motion which eventually hurt his pitching arm ending his career.

Apparently he got hit in the head while trying to break up a double play. Causing the headline I mentioned earlier.

Dean hit in the head

Bummer about how his career ended.

Return to “Introduce Yourself/Test”