I came looking for prep football scores

Try the board out and experiment here
chuckfarley

I came looking for prep football scores

Postby chuckfarley » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:18 am

and stayed because of the caustic (I hope) humor expressed in welcoming (?) the Latina legal sec from new port. Shame on you!

But, what it told me is free speech is alive on the forum with none of that politically correct BS.

(love the freeway crossing sign...)

About me: I am a Marine. (okay, a retired Marine, but once a Marine, always a Marine).

Here, for the grammar and speling police: I was ordered in boot camp to always capitalize Marine (just as I capitalize God, when not cursing) and so I will here and now.

I am a veteran of Vietnam. That makes me old (but wise). I have lived everywhere Marines are stationed, except Hawaii. I lived in Japan for 3 years and spent more than 5 years deployed for one reason or another outside of the USA.

I first came to Orange County in 1966 on leave from Camp Pendleton (the traditional Disneyland liberty) and first lived here in 1970. I was back, off and on, during the next 20 years. I graduated from Chapman in 76 thanks to the Marine Corp's college degree program and the GI Bill.

I came to live here in 1990 when I was on my twilight tour at MCAS El Toro. I retired in '93 and have lived here for 23 years running.

I would leave in a heartbeat if it wasn't for Orange County. The county has been an enclave of conservative thinking and the weather is to die for (except during monsoon).

I look forward to "meeting" those of you who care to participate in this throwback social network. Retro facebook, pre-twitter, not-myspace, place.

It is a beautiful day to be alive and in Orange County! :rockon:

Notorious

Re: I came looking for prep football scores

Postby Notorious » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Welcome, and check out the political side of this board if you're looking for adults acting like children and you find that humorous like I do.
Never Underestimate The Fart Of A Monarch

Parrotpaul

Re: I came looking for prep football scores

Postby Parrotpaul » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 am

Can't stand the heat, Noto? :mrgreen:
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke

Return to “Introduce Yourself/Test”