Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now

RPW

Re: Illegal immigration: wrong then, wrong now

Postby RPW » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:20 pm

Omar Bongo wrote:Source of the post Don't sweat it, he'll be back. He always is.

True, and back with a 5,000 word essay about JQP, his hurt feelings and some other **** I didn't bother reading.

I have been suspended for conduct but never banned - my little color change and time out was warranted. IMHO he was a liar and troll - but after reading part of that PM, I need to add - crazy MF.

Rambling to the levels of Max and Parrot.

I am The Voice of Reason

Omar Bongo

Postby Omar Bongo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:36 pm

Tired of all the winning yet?

"The Trump administration doubled its initial forecast of what the shutdown will cost recently. Approaching $5 billion, the president’s political theater has drained almost as much from the economy as what he wants in funding for his wall. The expected hit to economic growth could also mean that any benefit conservatives claimed from last year’s tax cuts will be essentially erased."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/20/mira ... onfession/

Fantastic. Keep up the good work, Don.
"Trump is what he is, a floundering, inarticulate jumble of gnawing insecurities and not-at-all compensating vanities, which is pathetic."
George Will

"How stupid is our country?"
Donald Trump

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:21 pm

How can that be? He's the best negotiator..He even wrote a book about it.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 pm

I'm thinking his book is going to start showing up in the markdown bin at the used book store. He really doesn't seem to be very good at deal making.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

cruiser

Postby cruiser » Wed May 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Hmm, polls show that the number of Dem's has increased pretty significantly that think illegal
immigration/asylum is becoming a serious problem for the US - does this help Trump indirectly/directly
in his 2020 re-election?

joefutbol

Postby joefutbol » Wed May 01, 2019 1:09 pm

If you advertise it enough, people will buy it. The data, however, doesn't back up what all those people "think."

It certainly doesn't hurt him.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Sat May 11, 2019 6:07 am

So the folks who started to the GoFundMe account to build the "Wall" raised about $20M. Now their donors are wanting to show how their money is being spent. The originator of the GoFundMe account is only giving vague answers about things like groundbreaking and locations.

Fill in the blanks to this famous saying.

"A (what) and his (what) are soon parted."
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Mon May 27, 2019 12:40 pm

You were saying...? It's up to $22,450,216 and climbing. Here's the first section.

[BBvideo=560,315][/BBvideo]

EDIT: This video has made a huge difference. Donations went up $50,000 in just half an hour. Now at $22,501,577!
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Mon May 27, 2019 2:37 pm

You actually believe that is the wall?

Answer my question.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Wed May 29, 2019 4:58 am

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post You were saying...? It's up to $22,450,216 and climbing. Here's the first section.

From the El Paso Times.

Sunland Park, NM — Construction of a privately-funded border wall must be halted immediately, according to a cease and desist letter issued by the city of Sunland Park.

Mayor Javier Perea said Tuesday that the property owner did not have the necessary permits to erect the fencing, which was funded by "We Build the Wall, a national group that created a GoFundMe account to pay for border barriers.

Professor Fate

Postby Professor Fate » Thu May 30, 2019 7:18 pm

So much for that little hiccup. The city backed down. Will be finished there soon, and ten other projects are being planned. Don't mess with us!

Sunland Park Mayor Javier Perea said his email and voicemail were clogged with thousands of messages, some calling him racist slurs and others threatening to "come down and shoot us all."

Perea's small border town, around six miles (10 km) northwest of El Paso, Texas, ordered the project to stop on Tuesday, saying it lacked building permits.

Construction was resumed within 36 hours, however, after the city rushed through necessary approvals for the group We Build the Wall, which expects to complete the project within days.

The Florida-based group has raised $23 million via crowd-funding site GoFundMe.com to build private border walls to halt smuggling and a surge in undocumented migrants, after funding for President Donald Trump's promised wall was blocked.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-m ... ar-AAC9SHH
Well, obviously we have giant butterflies in CA. They's climbin' in your windows, They's snatchin' your people up, tryin' to steal 'em. So y'all need to hide your kids, hide your stars, and hide your coaches cause they're grabin' everybody out here.

John Q. Public
Site Admin

Postby John Q. Public » Thu May 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Professor Fate wrote:Source of the post Don't mess with us!

Sunland Park Mayor Javier Perea said his email and voicemail were clogged with thousands of messages, some calling him racist slurs and others threatening to "come down and shoot us all."

I....... don't know what to say to that.
Don't look at me, I just work here.

Wabash

Postby Wabash » Fri May 31, 2019 6:41 am

John Q. Public wrote:Source of the post others threatening to "come down and shoot us all."

But we don't need gun control.

Return to “Immigration”