Natl Day of Remembrance for Those Killed by Illegals

Brooke

Natl Day of Remembrance for Those Killed by Illegals

Post by Brooke »

I didn't know until yesterday that there was a day of remembrance for those killed by illegals. The list of Americans killed by illegal aliens is long and the circumstances are horrific. The victims' stories need to be publicized nationwide so that all Americans are aware of the plight of the victims.

National Day of Remembrance for Those Killed by Illegal Aliens

By Jessica Vaughan, November 3, 2014

November 2nd was the fourth annual Natl Day of Remebrance to honor the thousands of Americans killed by illegal aliens. Events were held around the country, organized with the help of The Remembrance Project, a growing national organization dedicated to supporting the families of the victims and educating the public about the human cost of failing to enforce immigration laws.

The Massachusetts Day of Remembrance was held in Milford organized by the state director, Maureen Maloney whose son Matthew Denice was killed in August 2011, just a short distance from the park where the ceremony was held.

Denice was hit by Luis Guaman, an illegal alien driving drunk and unlicensed in a vehicle illegally provided to him. Denice survived the initial crash, but died after being dragged for a quarter of a mile as Guaman fled the scene.
http://cis.org/vaughan/national-day-remembrance-2014

Guaman had an appalling record of arrests for unlicensed driving (3 prior arrests for unlicensed driving) and he had served a year of probation for assaulting two police officers.
After years of delays resulting from a judge's order to tutor Guaman in the U.S. criminal justice process, protracted efforts by his attorney to secure an interpreter skilled in an indigenous Ecuadoran language (whose services ultimately were not needed as Guaman finally admitted that he preferred to communicate in Spanish), and the escape of a key witness, also an illegal alien who was released by ICE on an electronic monitoring bracelet despite a prior history of flight, Guaman was convicted of motor vehicle homicide and other charges in May 2014. :shock:
Last edited by Brooke on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Re: Natl Day of Remembrance for Those Killed by Illegal Ali

Post by John Q. Public »

What in the hell is an illegal ali?
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

I think an illegal ali is the impolite and abbreviated version of unpapered or undocumented person.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

What in the hell is an illegal ali?
An illegal ali is what Cassius Clay would be if he snuck into Mexico.
RedFred

Post by RedFred »

Unpapered? Is that somehow better than illegal? Less derogatory?
cruiser

Re: for Those Killed by Illegal Ali

Post by cruiser »

Un-papered!? - has it really come to this?
Brooke

Re: Natl Day of Remembrance for Those Killed by Illegals

Post by Brooke »

It would be positively thrilling if just once in a great while forum members would discuss the obvious subject of the thread.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Reconquista Primero

Cruiser: "unpapered" or "undocumented" persons is equally acceptable.
Thank you for your anticipated use of the polite phrase. :thumbsup:
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Screw polite... If it makes you and them uncomfortable.. GOOD...
Even if you changed it to uninvited guests, it would mean the same thing... :wink:
Look at the flap Obama caused when he refered to himself as like a special Olympian..
A rose is a rose by any other name... :lol:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
RedFred

Post by RedFred »

Unpapered sounds like someone who didn't wipe his ass. If they came here illegally then I don't see the problem with the illegal immigrant label.
Reconquista Primero

Manners and politeness are a matter of choice, Refer to our guests however you want, but understand you reveal a bit of yourself when you do so.
Also, if a guest overstays a visa, that is not coming here illegally, so your nomenclature would not only be rude but incorrect as well.
How sad that some of us can't be polite to fellow human beings. :(
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

it is true that how we refer to illegal aliens does reveal something about ourselves. For example, foolishly referring to illegal aliens as guests instead of criminal foreign nationals or the accurate illegal aliens reveals dishonesty, unwillingness to confront reality and solve problems. Guests along with the absurd Unpapered and undocumented immigrants are labels that are intended to manipulate and conceal the truth and to coerce Americans into using rhetoric that fits into the PC category of accepting illegals as desirables rather than the undesirable criminals that they truly are.
Reconquista Primero

Your lack of manners and hatefulness for those unlike you is shining through. How sad. :(
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Brooke wrote:For example, foolishly referring to illegal aliens as guests instead of criminal foreign nationals or the accurate illegal aliens reveals dishonesty,...
Almost as bad as lumping the guy who washes your car, mows your lawn and cooks your food in with rapists and murderers.
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Someone who invades your home, helps themselves to your food and anything else they can get their hands on, interferes with your kids education, expects you to pay their doctor bills, degrades your living quarters, refuses to speak your language and demands to be treated as a member of your family would certainly be called something a lot stronger than uninvited guest, even if they wash your car, mows your lawn, and sometimes cooks food you may not want...
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Speaking of criminal. Did Costco have a special on hyperbole this week?
RedFred

Post by RedFred »

I don't have any guest's that climb my fence to visit me so your terminology is weak at best. And since over staying a Visa is also illegal I think the illegal immigrant title fits the best. It is certainly not impolite.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Actually RedFred, the U.S. government's official term is "illegal alien" so go ahead and use it because it is more factually correct than sticking immigrant on the end. They aren't immigrants after all, they are here illegally. Even other countries use the term. And when someone is given permission to reside and work in another country the term "resident alien" is used, which indicates that the person is not a citizen of that country.

I was in Tokyo a long time and every minute my status was resident alien. It didn't bother me because I was a legal guest and respected Japanese laws.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

JQP:Almost as bad as lumping the guy who washes your car, mows your lawn and cooks your food in with rapists and murderers.
I honestly don't think I have done that John. The thing is that an illegal alien is a criminal. Our government's most basic job is to protect American citizens and American territory to keep us safe so that we can go about the business of taking care of our families, doing our jobs, etc.

When the government blatantly refuses to protect its own citizens from invaders we know nothing about makes life dangerous for us all and with Obama's agenda of flooding the country with illegals in a blatant attempt to populate the U.S. with third world nationals everyone should be concerned.

Obama is flagrantly defying his oath of office and the Constitution. Why doesn't that scare you? Obama is ruining over 230 years of U.S. stability and respect for the rule of law. That is huge! What will the next president get away with?

I really don't understand your anger at me for wanting our government and its elected officials to obey our laws and their oaths of office. Illegal aliens make themselves vulnerable precisely because they are illegal. Americans owe them nothing but a ride home to their native countries.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Here is an example of the destruction perpetrated by illegal aliens. This newborn lived only one minute after a C-section performed to save the baby's life. It is a photo that shows the anguish and heartbreak on the mother's face. It is hard to look at without shedding tears.
infant Dimitri Smith.jpg
infant Dimitri Smith.jpg (30.79 KiB) Viewed 2026 times

Ramon Hernandez, a suspected illegal alien from Honduras, was arrested for causing the June 11, 2012 vehicle accident near Las Vegas, NM, that resulted in the death of infant Dimitri Smith. Authorities allege that Hernandez was driving drunk.

Infant Dimitri lived just one minute after a C-Section was performed on the mother in order to save the child's life.

This wasn't Hernandez's first run-in with police. It was reported that Hernandez has multiple prior convictions for DWI and a violation for having an open container.

ICE officials have not responded to press inquiries how an alien with so many prior convictions was not deported and was able to remain in the U.S.

Sources: Couple who lost baby calls for tougher drunk driving laws in NM, By Rob Nikolewski, New Mexico WatchDog, 12-17-12; Outrage: Drunk Illegal Alien with Four DUI's Kills Baby in New Mexico By John Hill, Stand With Arizona, 8-3-12

OJJPAC note: Another instance where aliens have been caught and convicted of multiple crimes but are not turned over to or accepted by ICE for deportation until they kill or murder someone.

Ramon Hernandez, a suspected illegal alien from Honduras, was arrested for causing the June 11, 2012 vehicle accident near Las Vegas, NM, that resulted in the death of infant Dimitri Smith. Authorities allege that Hernandez was driving drunk.

Infant Dimitri lived just one minute after a C-Section was performed on the mother in order to save the child's life.

This wasn't Hernandez's first run-in with police. It was reported that Hernandez has multiple prior convictions for DWI and a violation for having an open container.

ICE officials have not responded to press inquiries how an alien with so many prior convictions was not deported and was able to remain in the U.S.

Sources: Couple who lost baby calls for tougher drunk driving laws in NM, By Rob Nikolewski, New Mexico WatchDog, 12-17-12; Outrage: Drunk Illegal Alien with Four DUI's Kills Baby in New Mexico By John Hill, Stand With Arizona, 8-3-12

OJJPAC note: Another instance where aliens have been caught and convicted of multiple crimes but are not turned over to or accepted by ICE for deportation until they kill or murder someone.
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

There are Americans of all ages on this memorial site that tells the stories of their deaths at the hands of illegal aliens. None of them should have died.