President Obama Will Announce His Immigration Plan Tonight

Brooke

Re: President Obama Will Announce His Immigration Plan Tonig

Post by Brooke »

Another bizarre post that does not address what I said.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Fordy wrote; "Very few people cared. "

It's not that few people cared. It's more that moderate voters were disgusted with our government..
The only ones who did vote were the more rabid voters from both sides of the country.. If you notice the more moderate republicans and democrats are gone come January..USA Today This bodes more problems for Obama and the party leaders from both parties.. Pelosi and Waters are already stirring things up on the left.. A budget compromise has been blown away. Looks like another government shut down is in the works.. The only question is who will get blamed this time..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
sbayhills

Post by sbayhills »

The moderates of both parties, and the Independents who voted the Left into office in the last 2 elections are now convinced it has been an epic failure despite those rabid few who still offer up weak excuses for this Administration.

I know many who voted the Democratic ticket because they bought into the fundamentally change our country line, who are among the most vocal in denouncing the Democratic Party failures. Despite what many might wish to think, Obama's immigration plans are not popular with most Americans.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I suspect that's probably an accurate assessment.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

The moderates of both parties, and the Independents who voted the Left into office in the last 2 elections are now convinced it has been an epic failure despite those rabid few who still offer up weak excuses for this Administration.

And yet they won't come out and vote for the wingnut right.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
sbayhills

Post by sbayhills »

The results show they did come out and vote for the right candidates. Epic Fail for the Left in the election results.

I get tired of every person who votes Conservative is designated a wingnut right by you Fordama. It might play in the Teachers Lounge, but doesn't in the real world.
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Those from the teacher's lounge never grew up from the late night frat coffee klatches..
It takes real world experience to understand cause and effect, not idealistic dreaming...

"Why do they call it common sense when it isn't so common.".... Mark Twain...
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

The results show they did come out and vote for the right candidates

Actually, they didn't.

The math on it is not that hard.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
sbayhills

Post by sbayhills »

You might want to check your numbers Fordama. The election results are not in your favor.
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Actually, they were. My votes pretty much carried the day. Lost on Ron Gold, Pete Peterson, and Ashley Swearingen, but all my other votes were for winners.

So tell me how when barely over t 1 in 5 eligible voters voted for Republicans nationwide sends any other signal other than of a nearly historical low voter turnout.

Fordama
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

! Message from: John Q. Public
And this has what to do with immigration?
Don't look at me, I just work here.
sbayhills

Post by sbayhills »

Mid terms usually have those type of voter turnout. Just because the results are not to your liking, you attempt to make it seem abnormal. You're in denial.