President Obama Will Announce His Immigration Plan Tonight

Parrotpaul

Re: President Obama Will Announce His Immigration Plan Tonig

Post by Parrotpaul »

BS Brooke

Your comprehension skills and memory banks have more holes than the Padres infield.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Today is the day to call your reps and John Boehner to defund Obama's Executive Amnesty!

Call your Representatives and demand that the House defund the President’s executive amnesty NOW!

* You oppose President Obama's executive amnesty.
* You expect House Speaker John Boehner to keep his promise that he would fight President Obama's executive amnesty "tooth and nail."
* You won't be fooled by a plan designed to let the President's executive amnesty proceed.
* You demand that your Representative act NOW to defund the President's executive amnesty.

If your Representative supports the President's executive amnesty, call House Leaders and send them the same message:

House Speaker John Boehner: 202-225-0600
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy: 202-225-4000
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise: 202-225-0197

Senator Diane Feinstein: 202-224-3841
Senator Barbara Boxer: 202-224-3553

House Speaker John Boehner: 202-225-0600
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy: 202-225-4000
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise: 202-225-0197

Also: your own House reps.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Today is the day.

Pres. Obama tried to position his executive action on immigration last week as a way to stop deportations and splitting up families, but what he forgot to mention was that his action will grant work permits to an estimated 5 million illegal aliens.

This will allow million of illegal aliens to compete for ANY job in the United States, including the top jobs in construction, manufacturing, service, and tech. These are the same jobs that unemployed Americans are fighting for.

Call the White House and leave a message on their comment line, telling them that Pres. Obama has abandoned American workers by granting millions of work permits to illegal aliens.

Pres. Barack Obama
(202) 456-1111 (Capital)
(202) 456-1414 (Capital)
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I am doing this backwards, but I want you all to know that Boehner is planning on sabotaging his plan to defund Obama's Executive Amnesty. Just a polite request to help your nation and American workers.

House Leadership Peddles Plan to Avoid Defunding Executive Amnesty!
Call your Representatives and Demand Congress Act NOW!

In a closed-door meeting this morning, Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) pitched House Republicans a plan to pass a government funding bill that punts defunding President Obama’s executive amnesty until next spring! The Speaker's proposal comes as Congress is racing to pass a budget before the government runs out of funding on December 11.

Congress will consider an appropriations bill that funds most of the government through September 2015, but only funds the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) until March.

Thus, under the Speaker's plan, the government funding will go through, but nothing will be done to stop the President's executive amnesty.

If Speaker Boehner succeeds with his plan, Congress won't take up the issue of defunding the executive amnesty until months from now — if at all!!! In fact, many who support the President's actions hope that the extra time will quell public outrage at the President's executive amnesty and help Members avoid defunding it altogether! Even Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) indicated he supports the Speaker's plan.
http://www.fairus.org/_blog/take-action ... nesty-now/
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Good on ya, orange guy!

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I read a similar story on Breitbart.

I love the title of this article. It speaks for itself

EXCLUSIVE: HOUSE GOP LEADERS TRICK 216 HOUSE REPUBLICANS INTO ACCIDENTALLY SUPPORTING Obama'S EXECUTIVE AMNESTY

I bet Boehner and Obama used the Jedi mind trick.
Last edited by John Q. Public on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed the link
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Do you support Obama's executive amnesty Wabash? If you do, please tell me why?
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Brooke, there's a lot more here than what meets your eye...
Actual work on the budget doesn't get started until next spring, after the new congress gets seated..
To directly oppose the EA at this time would alienate a voting bloc the GOP is trying to woo..
It would be much better to force the dems to negotiate away the funding to support their other pet projects instead of leaving GOP fingerprints all over it.. You gotta look at the big picture...
The new GOP dominated congress isn't going to grant an increase in borrowing every time Obama has another brain fart.. The dems are going to have to give up too much of their agenda to fund amnesty entirely... :wink:
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I support it Brooke, because it's the right thing to do.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

Dammit Trog: Stop making sense! [-X
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Sorry Trog, but all the experts who want the amnesty stopped disagree with you. They want the government funded, but a specific ban on funds for Obama's lawless amnesty. Time is of the essence. Obama is taking bids for the cost of millions of work permits, social security cards, etc. Also he is looking for space to carry out the amnesty and hiring thousands of government employees.

It has been reported that the Obama amnesty will cost taxpayers $2 Trillion. It is important not to grant one illegal amnesty because once it is granted it is very difficult to send them back to their home countries.

I spoke to a staffer at Diane Feinstein's office this morning and as I was rattling off my reasons for wanting the senator to defund the amnesty she interrupted me and assured me that they were not being given citizenship. I told her that I knew all about the issue and the idea is to remove illegal aliens from the USA because they are illegal and are therefore criminals and do not belong here. They belong in their home countries.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

What is right about it Parrotpaul? How is it good for American citizens and the United States to gut immigration laws and grant foreigners who have invaded U.S. territory and committed felonies from their first day here? And then there is the president who continues to mock and violate the Constitution, Congress, and the Rule of Law.

How can schoolteachers possibly be on board with a president who has made a shambles of our system of government? Our system is the best in the world. Obama has repeatedly lied and put himself above the law, which the founders were dead set against.

If Congress doesn't take action and stop him the U.S. will be nothing but a banana republic with a despot in charge. There is nothing about it that is right.
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Okay, Brooke. We all have long known where you're coming from. Most of us don't like it either..
The thing is how to "fix" it where everyone will agree on.. We can't erase what is already here..
I agree with the GOP POV, secure the borders first, then work on immigration reform..
Obey the immigration laws we already have instead of creating more loop holes and confusion..
Holder is gone, Obama is muzzled, let's see what the new AG and GOP congress is gonna do...
As the Thais say.. "Keep a cool heart". Getting your panties in a knot isn't gonna fix anything..
Reconquista Primero

Dammit, Trog: Stop making sense. [-X
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Trog: We all have long known where you're coming from. Most of us don't like it either..
The thing is how to "fix" it where everyone will agree on.. We can't erase what is already here..
I agree with the GOP POV, secure the borders first, then work on immigration reform..
If you guys don't like it then why doesn't anyone ever say so? Is the silence due to political correctness? Do Americans who hold the left's point of view really not know they are being played for fools by big business lobbyists, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and racist organizations like La Raza, LULAC, etc.? They have no loyalty to the their own country, their goals are money and power. Wake up people!

How were some Americans convinced to take a position that is harmful to their own country? It's bizarre. Who destroys their own home by allowing criminal strangers to invade it?

How will open borders benefit ordinary Americans? How will millions more foreign nationals in the USA benefit American citizens? Why do some American citizens see overpopulating the USA as a good thing?

Allowing open borders will obviously destroy the freedom of all our citizens. How hard is that to figure out?

It makes no sense whatsoever to destroy our system of government and demeaning U.S. status in the eyes of the world by kowtowing to foreign criminals who are backed by special interest groups who are only interested in power and money?
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Brooke, sweetie, most of us agree with you that the illegal alien problem is an out of control mess.
But,... If a constant harangue about it at every opportunity, foaming at the mouth, running around in circles and abusing our underwear would improve things we'd all probably join you.. It doesn't :wink:
What is needed is a clear headed, fair and logical solution that we can all agree to..
Writing and calling our "representitives" only gets us a "Thank you for your concern" and a constant flow of Email and flyers asking for campaign donations.. :puke:
Joining a support group gets us more foaming at the mouth, arm flapping and twisted panties... :shock:
So take a deep breath and think of a positive way to solve the problem. We don't need any more reminders..
Okay??

This is your Captain speaking.. "Bring me solutions, I already have enough problems" :lol:
Reconquista Primero

Dammit, Trog: for the 3rd time, stop making sense! [-X
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

crayegg: Pretty sure Jesus would disagree with your definition of "criminal" in regard to illegal immigration. From what I've heard about Jesus, he's all about love. From what I've read that you have written, you are all about hate.
Pretty sure you are wrong.

Catholic leaders have been quite vocal in their support of granting amnesty to illegal aliens in the USA. Joined by the Baptists, etc. After crayegg's STUNNING insult about my hatred (who do I hate crayegg?) I decided to do a little research to see if I was right in that discussion.

Lo and behold, I found that Catholic bishops from the USA and Mexico issued a Joint Pastoral Letter in 2003 with the title Stranger No Longer. The teachings in the Catechism were applied in Strangers No Longer. The debate has been about about whether our immigration laws are too strict or too generous, how they should be enforced, and whether illegal immigrants already here should be encouraged to leave or invited to stay.

The relevant teachings in the Catechism: (1) The “more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able,” to welcome foreigners in search of security or a livelihood; (2) there should be no “unjust discrimination” in employment against immigrants; and (3) the immigrants themselves should “obey” the receiving country’s laws. More generally, the Catechism calls on Catholics to love and aid the poor and to act with their fellow citizens in the political and social fields to promote “solidarity and justice among nations.”
http://cis.org/OpedsandArticles/Chip-First-Things
crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg »

The vast majority of unpapered vistors DO obey the laws of the receiving country once they are here, so your post does not support your position. Give it up Brooke, Jesus is not going to help you in your crusade against brown people. Just not gonna happen.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Baloney crayegg, they all commit ID fraud. Something that American citizens would go to prison for. How can you possibly not know that after all the years you have spent on this forum?

And stop insulting me about people with brown skin. What about you and your callousness towards your own citizens? There is no way you can win this argument because you ignore facts and apparently live in a dream world. I have posted facts regarding immigration problems for years and here you are still living in a bubble. Why have you done that?

That is just basic, I haven't even hit you with numbers and statistics yet.