Sheriffs Say President Does Not Have Their Support

Brooke

Re: Sheriffs Say President Does Not Have Their Support

Post by Brooke »

Parrotpaul: I told you eons ago I supported this, and I told you the reason being I believe it's the right thing to do.
Considering Obama's actions are unlawful and it will cause population growth, unemployment for U.S. citizens, and a slap in the face to the 4 million who are waiting to come in via legal immigration, etc., what are your reasons for believing it is the right thing to do? With all the negatives it would be interesting to know how you reasoned it to be beneficial to the U.S. and its citizens?

The above reasons I listed are just the beginning of my list of negatives - how can you overcome them?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Seems some people fall for every sob story and figure "somebody else" is gonna pay for it.. Show a couple of pictures of a poor family begging at the "fence" and they open the door for Uneducated unskilled parents, some gang bangers, drug mules, and people looking for a free ride.. All of which the legal immigration process would have weeded out... Rules??? We don't need no stinkin' rules.. Just open your ****** door...
The cops get stuck dealing with the human garbage, then get called racists for doing their job...
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

The cops get stuck dealing with the human garbage, then get called racists for doing their job...

Some cops deal with "human garbage" with much more aplomb and understanding than do others. It's those "others" who cause some real problems for law enforcement..
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

There are very few bad cops Parrotpaul. The police put their lives on the line everyday for us.

This is not a discussion about Brown and Garner if that is where you are going.

It must be demoralizing for the Border Patrol and those agents who were hired to enforce immigration laws to be ordered by the president and the DOJ to ignore the laws they previously enforced. Release dangerous criminals into the population especially when their most important jobs are to protect U.S. sovereignty and U.S. citizens.

Why Congress is letting these two get away with destroying a system of government that millions have worked hard to stay true to its founding principles and millions have died for makes me sick.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

Brooke/Bev/NoDoubt/BJMac:

You say that "millions have died" to make the country stay true to its founding principles. How did you come up with that figure?
The wars in which the US has been involved after the Civil War did not include any threat to America's founding principles, so I don't see how you came up with "millions."
Care to enlighten us?
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Pronquimeronquista/Rero/Prista/Reconquimeco/Reco/Pris:

Both World Wars, we could not afford to lose. If we had we would have lost our country and it's founding principles.
Reconquista Primero

Brooke/Bev/NoDoubt/BJMac
Our nation and its founding principles were not at risk in either world war. We would have been fine if we stayed out of WWI and we only got involved in WWII because US territory was bombed. We could have given up that territory with no loss to the founding principles.
Even so, the number of American deaths in World War II was around 420,000 and World War I around 150,000. how does that equate to "millions?"
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Congratulations, you are right about the number of war deaths.

Total American Deaths by War

American Civil War - 625,000
World War II - 405,399
World War I - 116,516
Vietnam - 58,151
Korean War - 36,516
American Revolutionary War - 25,000
War of 1812 - 15,000
Mexican American War -13,283
War on terror* present - 6,717
Philippine–American War - 4,196

We chose to participate in WWI and WWII - I stand behind what I said about our founding principles. I doubt they would have survived under either Japanese or German rule.

Why argue about founding principles when they mean nothing to you? You have clearly demonstrated your unpatriotic view the take-over of the USA by Mexico. Something I could never understand. Mexico is a third world failure full of trash, homeless animals, and poverty stricken people caught up in a corrupt government that is shamelessly hypocritical and dishonest. What is to like about that? If that is what you like then why not move there?
Reconquista Primero

Bev/BJMac/Brooke/NoDoubt:
If you really believe that the US would be under German or Japanese rule if we didn't jump into WWI or WWII, then you have really gone off of the deep end.
When you come back to reality, let us know.
What you think of me is no concern, so you need not kill electrons insulting me.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

I stand behind what I said about our founding principles. I doubt they would have survived under either Japanese or German rule.

What founding principles are you referencing?
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова