College Students: Willing to Deport Americans for Illegals

Brooke

College Students: Willing to Deport Americans for Illegals

Post by Brooke »

College students think it's a great idea to deport American citizens in exchange for illegal aliens!

How did these folks get to be college students in the first place? :eh?:

Video Shows College Students Willing to Deport Americans in Exchange for Illegal Immigrants

The Campus Reform news outlet recently visited George Washington University in Washington, D.C., to see how many students would sign their fake petition that recommends deporting an American in exchange for an illegal immigrant.

“Please sign our petition for President Obama to deport one American citizen, in exchange for one undocumented immigrant,” read the petition. “Everyone must be allowed a shot at the ‘American Dream.’ Americans should not be greedy. Let us right the wrongs of our past and make another’s dreams come true.”

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Reconquista Primero

Re: College Students: Willing to Deport Americans for Illega

Post by Reconquista Primero »

Bev/Brooke/NoDoubt/BJMac/wantingtobereconquistaprimera:

I think what this proves is that the students didn't read the petition before signing.
People not reading things before they sign them helps keep me in business.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

This isn't about you, it's about college students who don't know how to think.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Reconquista Primero

Way to miss the point. :roll:
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I didn't miss anything.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Can we choose which Americans to deport? I have a few in mind.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

Brooke, that could have been a study to see the percentage of idealistic dupes flood the campuses..
and RP is right about people signing petitions without reading them.. "Oooh OOh they want my opinion"
Then again it could nave been a spoof getting people to think the opposite...
Just because it happened doesn't mean it is what you think it means...
Anyone signing that petition should be the first ones traded... :lol:
JQP.. You may have your list,, I can think of a couple of additions..
Now if we could find any country willing to take Wabash... :lol: Probably against the Geneva Convention..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Did you sign, brooke? After all, you're in favor of deporting American citizens if they are minors.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Did anyone watch the video? The girl with the petition explains what is in it before they sign.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I don't think the idea is for Americans to voluntarily leave because it is an exchange of one American to be deported as a sacrifice so that one illegal alien can have a shot at the American dream. Doesn't sound voluntary to me.

I agree with you Trog, anyone who signs the petition is the first to go.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Yes fordama, I am in favor of deporting American citizen children of illegal aliens. Children belong with their parents and they should automatically take on the citizenship of their parents. That how it is done in most countries around the world. There were some countries that bestowed citizenship on babies born to illegal aliens - Great Britain was one, but changed the policy after they found that it was inundating their country with illegals who took advantage of their generosity.

Want to discuss it fordama, using facts and common sense rather than emotion?

Look at it objectively as to how it benefits the US and its citizens. It doesn't. End of discussion.

There you go.
Reconquista Primero

Bev/Brooke/NoDoubt/BJMac:

What have you done to get the Constitution amended to end birthright citizenship other than bleating on a WIDELY read forum? Talk is cheap.
This is the 4th time the question has been posed to you recently. Are you going to be a coward and not answer it?

Dang it! I just ruined my anti-gift to my friends on this forum. I dislike the holidays so much that I give out anti-gifts which are intended to spoil the holiday for others. My anti-gift to the forum was to deprive you of my brilliant and witty posts over the holidays. I'll have to think of something else now. Maybe I should be nice to you-know-who so as to deprive others of the joy of my ripostes.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I already told you that I do my part. I make phone calls and I write letters to my reps whenever anything important comes up. So, don't ask again. I don't appreciate someone who is not patriotic challenging me with stupid questions especially when your intention is to belittle, needle and embarrass me.

Why would someone who is in favor of the USA being overtaken by Mexicans believe that he has the power to embarrass or challenge me?
Reconquista Primero

I'm unpatriotic because I prefer real football ("soccer" to most Americans) over American football? That's harsh.
My feelings are hurt.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

Brooke wrote:I am in favor of deporting American citizen children of illegal aliens.
If that's really your position, you are violating your own belief in the rule of law, since the law says American citizen children can stay. I have no problem with deporting illegal alien parents, but whether or not the family is split up by the children staying should be a decision the family makes, not the state.
Brooke wrote:I make phone calls and I write letters to my reps whenever anything important comes up.
Unless you are including a fat campaign contribution with your letter, you're wasting not only a stamp, but your time.

My first reaction to this video is that it's an example of the product our education system is putting out.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I am not violating my belief in the rule of law by favoring the deportation of American citizen children of illegal aliens. Many of them have been deported. I didn't say they had no choice. Obviously they do, but good parents keep their children with them.

Baloney, about the fat contribution. A few years ago when I first began to contact my reps, a single letter from a constituent was considered to count for 10,000 citizens. That is what was deemed to be the number of people who agreed with that particular individual regarding the issues.

Everybody knows that not everyone has the time or inclination to contact their reps regarding the issues.

Citizens have the power of the number of votes. Which is why congressional offices keep track of the number of people who are for or against the issues.

BTW, which is why I have asked you guys to help out by contacting your reps when something crucial comes up.
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

"A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like Cheetah."
Ronald Reagan

Bev....is there any particular reason you use that as your signature?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I thought it was funny. :lol:
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

Yes fordama, I am in favor of deporting American citizen children of illegal aliens

Well that's a perversely cruel outlook.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

It is a perversely cruel outlook to sacrifice American jobs and taxpayer dollars to subsidize illegal aliens when so many Americans need jobs and have a lower quality of life. Let's not forget the many thousands of Americans who have lost their lives due to illegal aliens.

The idea is to help your own first and then extend a hand to those in need, legally. Not sacrifice your own for foreign criminals.

Where the left came up with the idea of sacrificing their own is a mystery to me because it is wrong and it is counter to sustaining life. Which as everyone should know is why we are here in the first place.