Obama Threatens To Shut Down DHS

Brooke

Re: Obama Threatens To Shut Down DHS

Post by Brooke »

It does make you wrong Parrotpaul when you state that they are wrong. They are not. They use government facts.

Furthermore, their agenda is in the best interests of the USA and its citizens. They serve no special interests. They are not looking for power or money. They are strictly looking out for US citizens and the future of the USA period. Which is something other groups cannot say, including Liberals.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

Brooke, I'm not going to argue this with you. Any idiot with a grasp of the English language can twist facts to suit his needs. Those groups have supporters, readers, contributors, and critics....just like every other interest group. You like what they say and how they say it, and most of all they are saying things you agree with down the line, and you expect that if they are that persuasive enough for you, anyone else who doesn't believe their spin of data they gathered is wrong. Sorry. It just doesn't work that way.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Sorry to you Parrotpaul. But you cannot even explain why you approve of illegal aliens coming to the USA to take American jobs and taxpayers are forced to educate their children, provide their medical care, even provide housing for them, welfare, give them amnesty (they are criminals after all and foreign criminals to boot who have no right to be here, and on and on. This is all to the detriment of the USA and its citizens.

FAIR and CIS do not spin anything. I told you now for the third time that many of their reports are based on government statistics. They are in the business of reporting facts. Don't use the old tired and wrong excuse that they twist facts. Not everybody is dishonest as you want the world to believe. You need to tell that to the naive. I know better. You show me where they have lied.

So, the bottom line is that it is illogical for Americans to support subsidizing foreign criminals.

Can you tell me the logic of allowing illegal aliens to stay in the USA that has huge negative consequences for us? If you can answer that using facts and logic then I may have more respect for your opinions. Until then, your opinions aren't worth much to me. Why? Because they make no sense. Hurting your own country and its citizens in favor of foreign criminals makes no sense whatsoever. Do you agree? Where is the logic Parrotpaul?
Last edited by Brooke on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

I told you now for the third time that many of their reports are based on government statistics.

Thanks, Brooke...that's reassuring.

And it starts all over again......why don't you understand that no one wants to discuss this subject with you?
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke