'Diversity' in Action

Brooke

'Diversity' in Action

Post by Brooke »

Can anyone see how Europe is paying the price for mass immigration of cultures who are at odds with their own? The USA is following the same path. For those who stand idly by while foreigners cross our borders illegally are there any thoughts of what lies ahead for our nation? Is there anyone here who believes our border should be secured? I don't think anyone has ever said that but me.

Just for the record, no one can claim that Islam is a religion of peace.

'Diversity' in Action

Europe is currently in the process of paying the price for years of importing millions of people from a culture hostile to the fundamental values of Western culture. And this is by no means the last of the installments of that price, to be paid in blood and lives, for smug elites' Utopian self-indulgences in moral preening and gushing with the magic word "diversity."

Generations yet unborn will still be paying the price, whether in large or small installments, depending on how long it takes for the West to jettison Utopianism and come to grips with reality.

n the United States, no one seems to be drawing any lessons about the dangers of importing millions of people from fundamentally different cultures across our open border.
http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowel ... 6Cudey4.99
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
MDDad

Re: 'Diversity' in Action

Post by MDDad »

Europe is currently in the process of paying the price for years of importing millions of people from a culture hostile to the fundamental values of Western culture.
It's a bad analogy, Brooke, because the millions of people we are importing don't represent a culture hostile to the fundamental values of the West. On the contrary, they learn all too quickly the current Western tradition of sponging off others.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

MDDad wrote:On the contrary, they learn all too quickly the current Western tradition of sponging off others.
Especially from those in the business community. That group has turned it into an art form. Subsidies, tax cuts, loopholes, and bailouts. Those are some ginormous sponges.

Then there are the hugely ginormous sponges like government enforced monopolies and oligopolies.

All are now part of the Western tradition and culture.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Сделай Америку великой снова
Tommy Tar

Post by Tommy Tar »

Especially from those in the business community. That group has turned it into an art form. Subsidies, tax cuts, loopholes, and bailouts. Those are some ginormous sponges.

Then there are the hugely ginormous sponges like government enforced monopolies and oligopolies.

All are now part of the Western tradition and culture.
I think Brook would agree with you. Wages are low and will stay low as long as we allow the job market to be flooded with new workers. The chamber of commerce loves illegal immigration more than illegal immigration rights groups do.

Now back on topic.........

The growing Muslim community in Europe is poor, unemployed and angry. There not assimilating into western Europe's lifestyle. I refereed a soccer game last night in Irvine. On one sideline I had 3 woman sitting together. One Chinese, one Persian and one with a German accent. All talking and enjoying their kids play together. :thumbsup: It seems to work here.
President Elect Tommy Tar.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

Tommy Tar wrote:Now back on topic.........
Thank you.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Tommy Tar wrote: I think Brook would agree with you. Wages are low and will stay low as long as we allow the job market to be flooded with new workers. The chamber of commerce loves illegal immigration more than illegal immigration rights groups do.
I would agree with you. I'll know the US (including both parties) are serious about undocumented immigration when the execs of large corporations are thrown in jail when they are caught hiring undocumented workers.
They told me if I voted for Hillary Clinton the president would be emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable. They were right. I voted for Hillary Clinton and got a president that is emotional, impulsive, and unpredictable.

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Wabash, have you contacted your reps and urged them to make E-Verify mandatory all across the USA? I have.

It is key to solving most, if not all of our immigration problems.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

More thoughts about the facts of diversity's impact on our society.

Many fine people have come here from Mexico. But, as with any other group, some are just the opposite. With open borders, however, we don't even know how many people who cross that border are Mexican, much less anything more relevant, like their education, diseases, criminal records or terrorist ties.
http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowel ... kjQZd6Y.99
Last edited by Brooke on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDDad

Post by MDDad »

In keeping with the title of this thread, I noticed that the California Supreme Court does not contain even one white male. Where is the outcry from the left that champions diversity demanding that white men be properly represented in our state's highest court?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Thomas Sowell points out that the consequences are irreversible changes in the American population.]

Ethnic "leaders" and welfare state goodies guarantee the fragmentation of the population, with never-ending strife among the fragments. People who enter the country illegally will get, not only equal benefits with the American people who created those benefits, they will get more than many American citizens, thanks to affirmative action.
http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowel ... kjQZd6Y.99
Last edited by Brooke on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

I don't know about other people, but I take bolding, coloring and big font sizes as a signal to ignore that part. Anybody else?

And I removed the broad generalizations in the above post. I thought we'd agreed to stop doing that.
Don't look at me, I just work here.
Troglodyte

Post by Troglodyte »

The whole idea of immigration is to assimilate into the adopted country, learn the language, customs and mores. Even exchange positive traits making the whole better than the separate parts...
What the world, not only the US, is seeing is a colonization of poor uneducated people who refuse to assimilate and demand we adopt their language, customs and mores while they become parasites on the host country. Kinda like killer bees and fire ants..
I don't suffer from any mental illnesses.. I enjoy them..
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Right you are Trog.

:yeahthat:
Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan »

What the world, not only the US, is seeing is a colonization of poor uneducated people who refuse to assimilate and demand we adopt their language, customs and mores while they become parasites on the host country.

The same thing was said about the Irish, the Chinese, and the host of displaced persons who came here from various parts of the world after two world wars. It was largely wrong about them, and I suspect it's largely wrong now.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I disagree Vilepagan, the attitudes have changed significantly since those days long ago. People who came to the USA wanted to become Americans and that is not true today.

See the statement based on facts below by Thomas Sowell. Please tell me what is fair about elevating illegal criminals in a society that is based on the rule of law? Can you give me a logical, common sense reason why Americans should put up with such stupidity?
Ethnic "leaders" and welfare state goodies guarantee the fragmentation of the population, with never-ending strife among the fragments. People who enter the country illegally will get, not only equal benefits with the American people who created those benefits, they will get more than many American citizens, thanks to affirmative action.
Europe is learning, as should we, that not all cultures are mutually compatible.

http://www.cred.nrostatic.com/article/3 ... mas-sowell
Vilepagan

Post by Vilepagan »

I disagree Vilepagan, the attitudes have changed significantly since those days long ago. People who came to the USA wanted to become Americans and that is not true today.

You're right, we disagree.
There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed. - The Dhammapada
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

Perhaps BevBrookeDoubtBJNoMac can enlighten us by doing some research and list for us all of the affirmative action programs to which Sowell refers that benefit immigrants over US citizens.
We patiently await.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Wabash

Post by Wabash »

Reconquista Primero wrote:Perhaps BevBrookeDoubtBJNoMac can enlighten us by doing some research and list for us all of the affirmative action programs to which Sowell refers that benefit immigrants over US citizens.
We patiently await.
Sowell is what a stupid person thinks a smart person sounds like.

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

You can disagree all you want Vilepagan, but the evidence is all around you that you are wrong. You cannot wish away marches of thousands of illegals carrying Mexican flags demanding amnesty and citizenship in the USA or violence in Europe.

You cannot wish away in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

But, you can tell me why you support importing cultures around the world that don't embrace our values? Also importing foreigners who rudely demand that Americans cater to them rather than they assimilate politely into our culture, their chose guest country?

It is natural human behavior to be repelled by rude people, native citizens included, but to defend rude foreigners especially illegal aliens is insane. It's like being slapped in the face and asking them to do it again before they tell you how high to jump.

It's like wishing for cancer.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Perhaps RP should do his own research. There are states like CA that cater to illegal aliens and sanctuary cities all across the nation that embrace sadomasochistic policies that allow illegal aliens to break our laws with impunity.

It is insane to allow and even embrace the takeover of our country by foreign criminals. None that support and defend it can give logical reasons for it. It is an insane ideology that ensures the destruction of their own country.

I have been asking for logical common sense reasons for it for years on this very forum and all I get in return is usually cowardly silence or sniping about my personal character and race baiting.