'Diversity' in Action

Reconquista Primero

Re: 'Diversity' in Action

Post by Reconquista Primero »

BrookeBevNoBJMacDoubt: Care to answer this question: What affirmative action laws are in place that favor an immigrant over a citizen?
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Wabash: Sowell is what a stupid person thinks a smart person sounds like.
Prove it Wabash. How about even just one example of something that Sowell has said that is stupid?

Tell us how successful diversity is in Europe?

Tell us the virtues of importing and allowing aggressive lawless cultures into our country that make rude demands rather than complying with our way of life?

Or you can list how your beliefs are better for our country and society as opposed to his or mine for that matter, because I usually agree with Sowell? Lay it all out Wabash, I want to know your evidence for making such an outrageous statement.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Can anyone tell me the wisdom of importing foreign workers into the USA and giving them American jobs at much less pay than Americans? Where has that led to? Politicians are all in favor of more and more foreign workers to add power and profit to corporations that have led to unemployment for millions of Americans. I was under the impression that our system is set up so that elected reps look out for their constituents. It is now backwards and not many Americans are complaining and some even defend it.

How is that possible? I want to know the wisdom in it and why aren't Americans protesting it instead of standing quietly by while our nation is turned into a maelstrom of destructive idiotic policies that are ruining their lives?
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?