ICE Begins Releasing Deportable Aliens to Work in the U.S.

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

It is not only the five million illegal aliens who are the parents of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs) that are being issued work permits. Almost immediately after Obama's November announcement, ICE offices around the country were ordered to go through their caseloads of illegal aliens who were in the process of being deported and start releasing those who were no longer priorities for enforcement. Under this current policy, many illegal aliens who have criminal records and/or prior deportation are getting work permits.
According to media reports, as of the end of 2014, more than 600 detained illegal aliens were freed by the executive action, 200 of whom were in Arizona.
Who gets a "get out of jail free" card?

* Illegal aliens with pending criminal cases;

* Illegal aliens with criminal charges that were dismissed or dropped (sometimes local prosecutors drop charges because they believe the alien will be deported);

* Illegal aliens with significant traffic violations, usually drunk driving, but also vehicle theft and hit-and-run;

* Illegal aliens who have been deported once or many times before, but who have minor or no criminal convictions, and who are often filing last-ditch asylum claims;

* Illegal aliens without criminal convictions who are contesting deportation in protracted court cases (at taxpayer expense), which will now be dropped;

* Illegal aliens already ordered deported who are awaiting travel documents, which in some cases are deliberately delayed by their home countries.
http://cis.org/vaughan/ice-begins-relea ... ns-work-us
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Brooke

Re: ICE Begins Releasing Deportable Aliens to Work in the U.

Post by Brooke »

Once again I have created an important thread about a subject that affects every single American citizen and on one is interested.

Doesn't anyone believe that the United States is worth fighting for?

How did rolling over in cowardly political correctness become such a fad in this country?

Most people would die for their country and proud of their cultures, but not the politically correct. They seem to think that they are immune to the changes that have affected this country so negatively. :?? Hello, you guys are right in the middle of it along with everybody else.

Since when do people champion foreign criminals rather than support their own countrymen who comply with U.S. laws? Can someone who believes it explain it to me please? What is the benefit? Does patting yourself on the back because you believe you are being nice to underdogs worth risking your entire country and society for?

Those underdogs are foreign criminals who come here to take advantage of our welfare system and naive people who are confused about where their loyalties should lie.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg »

Blah, blah, blah. Many us may have concerns regarding illegal immigration, but you must face it, NOBODY wants to discuss it with YOU.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I haven't heard any concerns from posters on your side of the aisle crayegg. It is mostly just silence because you cannot defend your views.

So, what are your concerns about illegal aliens? If you are really concerned then we have nothing to argue about isn't that right? I don't understand your logic.
crayegg
Oversight Committee

Post by crayegg »

What part of not wanting to discuss it with YOU don't you get?
Reconquista Primero

Post by Reconquista Primero »

BevBrookeNoBJMacDoubt: This is about the 50th thread you have started on this topic. Perhaps people are tired of your bleating.
Worst choices for president in my 35 + years of voting.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I am asking you to discuss it with me. I want to know what your concerns are. We may have common ground. If you really have concerns then why wouldn't you want to discuss them with me?
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

And crayegg is telling you...and he can include me..."NOBODY wants to discuss it with YOU."

Not hard to understand...especially if you can read. It isn't as if this is the first time this has been presented to you as a reason posters don't wish to engage you on topics. You define discuss differently than do some of us...please don't ask me to explain that. It is pretty clear.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke