Attorney General Nominee: Illegal Aliens Have Right To Work

Brooke

Attorney General Nominee: Illegal Aliens Have Right To Work

Post by Brooke »

Obama's pick to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General appears to be a female version of Holder. How this president gets away with blatant destruction of the Constitution is a mystery to me. It is outrageous that American citizens stand by and watch this treacherous man continue to recklessly defy the rule of law and ruin the entire concept of our form of government and stomp on the efforts of millions of Americans that have worked so hard to protect. And how anyone can defend or justify his presidency is a joke. He has made a disrespectful mockery of our country and its citizens.
Attorney General Nominee Asserts that Illegal Aliens Have the “Right to Work” in the U.S.

At her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Loretta Lynch, President Obama’s nominee for U.S. Attorney General, asserted that everyone has a right to a job in the United States, regardless of immigration status.

In response to a question by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), “Who has more right to a job in this country? A lawful immigrant who’s here, or citizen—or a person who entered the country unlawfully?” Lynch provided an astounding reply that demonstrates that she is either appallingly ignorant of the law or, like her predecessor Eric Holder and her prospective boss President Obama, has absolutely no regard for the law.

“I believe that the right and the obligation to work is one that’s shared by everyone in this country regardless of how they came here. And certainly, if someone is here, regardless of status, I would prefer that they would be participating in the workplace than not participating in the workplace,” Lynch answered.
http://immigrationreform.com/2015/01/28 ... n-the-u-s/
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Fordama

Re: Attorney General Nominee: Illegal Aliens Have Right To W

Post by Fordama »

“I believe that the right and the obligation to work is one that’s shared by everyone in this country regardless of how they came here. And certainly, if someone is here, regardless of status, I would prefer that they would be participating in the workplace than not participating in the workplace,”

You could argue over the "right" part, but nobody can argue about the "obligation" part. If someone is here it's best they be participating in the economy instead of dragging from it.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Why would you think illegal aliens who work in the U.S. don't drag from the economy?

Instead of being illegally in the country they are committing more crimes by working. I don't agree with your attempted rationalization of allowing illegal aliens to remain and work in the U.S. It's easier to kick them out and send them home.
Who in their right mind uses a welcome sign to mean people who would come into their home uninvited, paid by their neighbors who are using their illegal labor, overrun the neighborhood, and refuse to leave?
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

A person who is working is producing.

Fordama
This country of the United States was not built by those who waited and rested and wished to look behind them.---JFK
Parrotpaul

Post by Parrotpaul »

...and paying taxes and buying stuff.
"I think I may say that of all the men we meet with, nine parts of ten are what they are, good or evil, useful or not, by their education." John Locke
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Illegal aliens are a blight on our society. If they work, they are taking jobs that belong to American citizens and legal immigrants. What little they contribute in taxes the government gives back to them and they cannot contribute enough to cover their medical expenses, the free educations given to their children, and other benefits they receive.

What about enforcing immigration laws? Is that off the table for you guys who favor illegal aliens populating the USA?

Why are you two defending illegal aliens rather than explaining why they should be deported? That certainly suggests to a normal person that you both support illegal immigration. But, you both claim no, but nod your heads yes. Kind of like stroke victims who have suffered permanent damage to their bodies and helplessly deliver both messages simultaneously.
Fordama

Post by Fordama »

If they work, they are taking jobs that belong to American citizens and legal immigrants.

Not really. If they're here, it's much better that they be working.

Fordama
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

fordama: If they're here, it's much better that they be working.
The whole point of this thread is that illegal aliens should not be here at all nor should U.S. leaders aid and abet their lawlessness in our country.

The nominee has worked in stopping human trafficking and strangely enough doesn't want to connect human trafficking with illegal immigration into this country.

The USA cannot afford to have such flawed candidates with ideological beliefs that do not resemble reality. It is appalling what Americans have to put up from politicians in this administration. And to think that Bush was made fun of for being stupid.
John Q. Public
Site Admin

Post by John Q. Public »

The whole point of this thread is that illegal aliens should not be here at all nor should U.S. leaders aid and abet their lawlessness in our country.
Well there ya have it. Agree or forever hold your peace.

Works for me.
Don't look at me, I just work here.